• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy am i hunting ghost ?nos or mint preferably ported

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NO- but think it would be expensive. and they still make them and sell them in south america. it's getting it here that i am not sure how to do.

NO- but think it would be expensive. and they still make them and sell them in south america. it's getting it here that i am not sure how to do.

If 100+ Kilos of cocaine or heroin can get through time and time again, how hard can it be to smuggle in one saw?? :laugh: Wait better make it 2 saws, as i forgot about my own CAD! ;)

Is the 288xp lite have any value? I saw one at the pawn shop in nice to average condition with 24"bar for 350$. I would had bought it but I only had enough money to breathe that week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

288 is my Holy Grail saw Justin. You have to have ran one to understand. I would pay north of $1000 for a NOS one.... probably more than that and not think twice. Nice clean ones should go for $350-600.

Back