• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy am i hunting ghost ?nos or mint preferably ported

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
288 is my Holy Grail saw Justin. You have to have ran one to understand. I would pay north of $1000 for a NOS one.... probably more than that and not think twice. Nice clean ones should go for $350-600.
I see what you did there! :rolleyes:
Have you ever seen the movie: "Proof of Life" with Russell Crowe and Meg Ryan?
He's too young to watch rated R movies. ;)

once Randy finger ports your 262xp... you will sell that 562.:D Ive had a ported 562xpw, 2 ported 359s with modified carbs, and now a finger ported 262xp. May be the most impressive ported saw I have ever ran. When I went to pick it and the 254xp up, Randy was talking about them with a smirk on his face and said, "that's a bad little dude right there!". It was an understatement.:bowdown: With a 20'' bar it is a light saber.;)

once Randy finger ports your 262xp... you will sell that 562.:D Ive had a ported 562xpw, 2 ported 359s with modified carbs, and now a finger ported 262xp. May be the most impressive ported saw I have ever ran. When I went to pick it and the 254xp up, Randy was talking about them with a smirk on his face and said, "that's a bad little dude right there!". It was an understatement.:bowdown: With a 20'' bar it is a light saber.;)
Well, when Randy offers to "finger" one of my saws, I can't refuse... I'm gonna wait a few weeks, then just go ahead and send it. ;) It was his idea! :laugh:

Not sure if you saw it but there is an 064 on Lewistown craigslist. Looks like a good base to start if your wanting to rehab one.

I'm sure I will completely restore a saw at some point but now I like to fix them and run them.

To whom it may concern:
At the tune of 2,279 reais (roughly $850) you can get ya a brand new 288xp!
That plus shipping, importing fees, handling, federal exporting fees on the Brazilian side etc etc etc. I'm guessing $1000-1500 you can get your hands on one...

Back