Am I missing something here?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CaseyForrest said:
Well, you've got to consider that buy it now is an option that must be high enough to counter the seller's chances of getting a bidding war going. As a necessity, buy it now only makes sense for the seller if it is above the market value of the item. Otherwise, the seller is better off letting the auction run its course.

WOW!! I realize no one has to do the BIN. Im also not real familiar with the 038...or the 380.

Freak....you are right...endless pool of touched people trying to sell things!!!

CaseyForrest said:
WOW!! I realize no one has to do the BIN. Im also not real familiar with the 038...or the 380.

Freak....you are right...endless pool of touched people trying to sell things!!!
Kinda like people who charge $200 to cut a hole in your muffler and grind up your cylinder? ;)

ms 380

nice saw in the 72 cc class it is rare to see one in the USA. the ausies can buy them wish they sold them in the USA. would give a the stihl 44 saw some real competion.
loggers rule

CaseyForrest said:
You say that like you can do it with reasonable results. :laugh:
Oh, I can sure as heck make 'em louder. And everyone here knows that louder equals faster. :hmm3grin2orange:

Now is the time to list my $1500.00 048. It has already been broke in so as to save the buyer time. Plus, as an added feature for a limited time only, and for a nominal additional cost I will drill as many holes in the muffler or any where in the saw that the new owner would like. Free shipping(USPS@PP) is included. ;)

Justsaws said:
Now is the time to list my $1500.00 048. It has already been broke in so as to save the buyer time. Plus, as an added feature for a limited time only, and for a nominal additional cost I will drill as many holes in the muffler or any where in the saw that the new owner would like. Free shipping(USPS@PP) is included. ;)

I'll take it.. You got two?

Ohh wait, it's bigger than a 50cc and somebody thinks I'm not allowed to have saws bigger than that... sorry

Back