amazing opportunity

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mastermind24

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
heres the story:

im sick of new england, its cold...weather messes up stump grinding and treework, other contractors cry when i outbid them or do better work, and i may be a little behind in taxes. i own a lot of equipment, i would like to relocate with some of it. im looking to work for cash so i can save up and eventually pay off my tax debt, maybe buy some more toys. i can bid jobs, run crews, find work, and am willing to help someone grow their business. i prefer a location where we can work year round without having to take off a week cause we got too much snow, i have a bobcat t300 and its great for crossing lawns without damaging them, great in mud, but awful i snow. it has a hi-flo stump grinder attachment and brand new teeth, and a grapple / root rake and a dirt bucket. i can can climb but i need to learn more roping and rigging. im looking for someone to hire myself and the machine, i could bring more equipment if necessary but some is going to be left behind for my landscaping crew to continue working. im available immediatly, we just had another nor-easter and id like to be gone before the snow melts and i start lining up more treework. im looking for 3 things: #1 money, #2 respect, #3 appreciation. BUT i have a suspended drivers license, i will arrange my own transportation to your shop, i will not be expected to drive after im there. again im looking to leave very soon, and make a lot of money. i will come for 3 months minimum, a year and a half maximum commitment to start, and negotiable from there. i work very hard, am very talented, and willing to give 100% to help someone grow their business. by the time i leave i will make sure you are able to continue without me, i dont jsut bail out on people and leave them hanging. please rsvp.

Things sound pretty tough. I wish you good luck. I'm out in western Canada and love the snow and cold. It's a little tough at times to work in, but we make it work. I hope you find an employer that will treat you well. All the best.

haha #### you. i went from nothing to something in 2 years. a little back taxes is a small price to pay, considering i have a hundred thousand dollar track loader package, an 18" chipper, 12" chipper, tw6, 38,000lb excavator, tractor, bucket truck, mowers, saws, gear, again #### you..i worked almost 7 days a week for the last 2 years, even in the winter. most of the tree guys near me are still using tractors with forks to load logs, pay their guys ####ty wages, and overcharge the customer. i had a half ton truck and a mower and i did waht i had to do to come up. again #### you.

YOU should never down a man for bettering himself. no one wanted to teach me to climb so i bought my gear and started climbing. i spiked up and down trees until i learned the climbing knot. a few months back i did my own crane job, I operated the crane, and when my climber didnt want to make the cuts, i let him run the crane and i made the cuts. ive never turned down a job and ive never bailed even if i lost a little money to make it come out right. ive taken down huge trees over houses for dirt cheap because the people couldnt afford more and the tree was going to come down right thru the house. before you make another ####ty comment listen to your own advice.

Dude!

hey mastermind. love the emotion...love it.

but what i am getting out of everything youve said ,about what you have and what you can do ,is that you absolutely rape the land for short money.

ouch

if you are on a arborist website and cannot figure out who the "hack" is when reading post's, it might be you.

good luck though.

Last edited:
you too? if i must defend myself i prefer to fight in person. all i wanted to do was work somewhere new, im good at taking trees down and processing them into logs/firewood. i dont xxxxx land, i xxxxx women, but only if we role play. if i had someone 2 years ago offer me what im offering now i would be a lot farther ahead. half the battle of a growing business is having the right equipment, no one taught me so i bought an 12" chipper and a john deere 3520 tractor to start. this year we bought an 18" chipper with a winch and a bobcat t300. now the tractor and the 12" sit 98% of the time. better equipment = easier working conditions for the employees and better prices for the customer. isnt that what america is about?

Last edited by a moderator:
im all set with federal taxes and state i ncome tax... the sales tax i owe about 20 thousand. no one is hunting me, but winters are slow and i have payments to make and a house im renovating, my crew can sustain itself, i would like to move and send money back to help them grow OUR business. i plan to make them all partial owners before i leave.

you too? if i must defend myself i prefer to fight in person.

I'm guessing this guy has no idea how big you are there oldirty. This is a fight I'd pay to see.......:clap:

Anyway mastermind, I'm SURE you don't want to go that route. Whats the name of your co? where are you working out of?

I'm guessing this guy has no idea how big you are there oldirty. This is a fight I'd pay to see.......:clap:

Anyway mastermind, I'm SURE you don't want to go that route. Whats the name of your co? where are you working out of?

lol

you need to hear the medford story. its the new company favorite story and thats coming from a couple long timers.

the moral of that story is, if you pull up on a tree crew and they are momentarily blocking the street, dont get out of your car.

oldirty

lol

you need to hear the medford story. its the new company favorite story and thats coming from a couple long timers.

the moral of that story is, if you pull up on a tree crew and they are momentarily blocking the street, dont get out of your car.

oldirty

I've gotta hear the medfa story.......

what story?

lol

oldirty

Would that be Medford, OR? Even if it isn't, I'd still like to hear it. I love learning from other's mistakes, it's so much less painful than having to learn from my own.

Would that be Medford, OR? Even if it isn't, I'd still like to hear it. I love learning from other's mistakes, it's so much less painful than having to learn from my own.

that would be meffah mass man.

and the mistake made was this guy getting out of his car. soooo if you pull up on a tree crew dont get out of your car acting like an Ahole.

Latest posts

Back