amazing opportunity

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im all set with federal taxes and state i ncome tax... the sales tax i owe about 20 thousand. no one is hunting me, but winters are slow and i have payments to make and a house im renovating, my crew can sustain itself, i would like to move and send money back to help them grow OUR business. i plan to make them all partial owners before i leave.

We don't have sales tax on tree work in PA are you sure that you are supposed to pay sales tax? Of course I don't know evrything about it, that's just what my accountant said, I hope he is not wrong . If he is they will go after him, but I doubt its true.
I think your offer is very intresting and don't hold the fact that you are most likely nuts against you at all. I would like to talk to you some more but try to keep it limited to topics not about raping women.
As nobody is perfect and its easy to spot an untrustworthy: hang in there, do the best you can and don't let them fool you. We all have bills to pay.

What a tard. He spends more money on bigger equipment to sell jobs cheaper. Another low-balling hack who can't do math. Oh, but he'll grow your business. Right into the poor house or a comp claim. Amazing is a good start.

Last edited:
What a tard. He spends more money on bigger equipment to sell jobs cheaper. Another low-balling hack who can't do math. Oh, but he'll grow your business. Right into the poor house or a comp claim. Amazing is a good start.

Is that not the idea? To be able to do cheaper than your competition. Every potential customer I meet usually gets a few estimates. Wouldn't you? I just lost a job because I would have to charge extra for a dumpster. The lady went with the guy down the road. I knew I should have just sucked up the price for the dumpster. It was for the concrete and trash, the other guy has a big lot to dump on.
Thing is we all know each around here and I know his 15 for 3 for a day is crap next to my 9 for 2 for a day.

No, that is usually the hacks business model.

The idea is to do a better job than your competition..... charge more for your services.....and still be a better value.

Here is what Abe Lincoln had to say:

"I cannot be concerned that the man down the street charges less. I must trust that he knows best what his goods and services are worth".

I think you misunderstood; you do it cheaper means it cost you less to do the job. Of course better is the plan as well. So try this; Isn't the idea to try to bring your cost down( still do a better job) so you can remain competitive.
I want keep working for my established customers, right there the cost of the job goes down. I don't want them to seek out others but they will if its about money. They know they can screw a guy if they are not happy so sometimes they don't care if you are good.

You are dead on with Abe there, I wouldn't even try if I didn't know what its worth. But in all honesty I think I'm priceless. What I think even more priceless would be the only one people trust. 9 to 12 is reasonable for 2 guys who can do a lot in a day.

I hope to God you did not just call me a hack.

Personally I wish you all hadn't chased mastermind away. He sounded sincere in wanting to better his company and was asking for some help. I might not have read all his post and ,yes ,it was an odd way to ask for help but he was honest, I think. I would have like to hear more of what he had to say. Was he nuts?; yes, in a bad place? ; yes, wrong?; maybe, self defensive?; I guess so, perfect? no, intresting?; sure.

I am not saying anything but that I would of liked to hear more of what he had to say.

You want to hear bantering, crying,name calling, and whining like that? Go down to the saw forum, political forum, or the OT forum with the rest of the liberals!

why does there always seem to be one person in a crowd that just has to bring some kind of political reference into a conversation about something not even remotely political when it comes election time?

Last edited:
why does there always seem to be one person in a crowd that just has to bring some kind of political reference into a conversation about something not even remotely political when it comes election time?

Because I can!

He sounds like a liberal to me. Wanting to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, even ater he admitted he cheated the government, broke the law, and wanted to mess up someone elses co. somewhere else.......

This is an amazing opportunity though, this guy should be out on the road with Trump giving seminars on growing your business while cheating the government.

Because I can!

He sounds like a liberal to me. Wanting to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, even ater he admitted he cheated the government, broke the law, and wanted to mess up someone elses co. somewhere else.......

Well, I am glad you cleared that up... we all know that conservatives would NEVER break the law OR cheat the government...heck I don't even know any that give anyone at all the benefit of the doubt...

wow :dizzy:

Well, I am glad you cleared that up... we all know that conservatives would NEVER break the law OR cheat the government...heck I don't even know any that give anyone at all the benefit of the doubt...

wow :dizzy:

Never said anything about not breaking the law did I? Look at George Bush, hes a war criminal, and a republican!

I am about as far to the right as possible, so getting the benefit of the doubt is a privilege, break my trust once and its over!

Liberals on the other hand are known for giving more, and being all about chances. Take prisons for instance, TV's, cable, radios, gyms, and some minimum prisons have camp fire you can cook on! :dizzy:

[

Liberals on the other hand are known for giving more, and being all about chances. Take prisons for instance, TV's, cable, radios, gyms, and some minimum prisons have camp fire you can cook on! :dizzy:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting me know as I was thinking of a place to go on vacation. Do you know if they supply the marshmellows?

[

Liberals on the other hand are known for giving more, and being all about chances. Take prisons for instance, TV's, cable, radios, gyms, and some minimum prisons have camp fire you can cook on! :dizzy:

Thanks for letting me know as I was thinking of a place to go on vacation. Do you know if they supply the marshmellows?[/QUOTE]

I ma sure that MY tax dollars would go towards that. Probably order them from the canteen list.

This thread started stupid, and looks like it will end that way. Doesn't anyone have more useful ways of spending their time? :cheers:

Back