amazing opportunity

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said I wished mastermind wasn't chased away as I am one of those people stupid enough to believe it might have been fruitful talking with him. I think his attitude and operation, although not perfect, is par for the course. He is a real person in the real world and with the right feedback from the right people this thread wouldn't be such the joke it now is.
I did not catch all of his post( repeated) but it seemed he just got mad when he was put down without any constructive feedback from people who are thought to be professional.
He very well might be the jackass you all claim he is but I am not able to judge so quick. If you are able to judge so quick I commend you. Chances are if you offered advice without the negativity he would have accepted it and thanked you and we all would be further on.
I am sure that when your customers ask stupid questions this is not how you approach it. I know this because when they do it to me I don't make fun of them as there is no profit.
I don't recall him saying he was not going to pay his taxes anyway. And if you have never done a cash job I would like to hear it. This is a hard business and most people only want to do good work at fair prices. I am sure to be ostracized.
I asked for feedback on some of the things I offered but only got replies to quick and easy things like marshmellows in prison or how to make a good cup of coffee. Am I out of line?

I said I wished mastermind wasn't chased away as I am one of those people stupid enough to believe it might have been fruitful talking with him. I think his attitude and operation, although not perfect, is par for the course. He is a real person in the real world and with the right feedback from the right people this thread wouldn't be such the joke it now is.
I did not catch all of his post( repeated) but it seemed he just got mad when he was put down without any constructive feedback from people who are thought to be professional.
He very well might be the jackass you all claim he is but I am not able to judge so quick. If you are able to judge so quick I commend you. Chances are if you offered advice without the negativity he would have accepted it and thanked you and we all would be further on.
I am sure that when your customers ask stupid questions this is not how you approach it. I know this because when they do it to me I don't make fun of them as there is no profit.
I don't recall him saying he was not going to pay his taxes anyway. And if you have never done a cash job I would like to hear it. This is a hard business and most people only want to do good work at fair prices. I am sure to be ostracized.
I asked for feedback on some of the things I offered but only got replies to quick and easy things like marshmellows in prison or how to make a good cup of coffee. Am I out of line?

What feedback you lookin for?

[

Liberals on the other hand are known for giving more, and being all about chances. Take prisons for instance, TV's, cable, radios, gyms, and some minimum prisons have camp fire you can cook on! :dizzy:

Thanks for letting me know as I was thinking of a place to go on vacation. Do you know if they supply the marshmellows?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting me know as I was thinking of a place to go on vacation. Do you know if they supply the marshmellows?

I ma sure that MY tax dollars would go towards that. Probably order them from the canteen list.[/QUOTE]

Think I answered your questions, that pertained to me, pretty well in this post.

Well for a start I wouldn't mind knowing why the guy who just accused me of not reading entire threads not to be keen on some of the questions I allready posted?
Seriously.

I dont think any other questions perained to me directly........you asked questions I dont think anyone but masterplan could answer.

We don't have sales tax on tree work in PA are you sure that you are supposed to pay sales tax? Of course I don't know evrything about it, that's just what my accountant said, I hope he is not wrong . If he is they will go after him, but I doubt its true.
I think your offer is very intresting and don't hold the fact that you are most likely nuts against you at all. I would like to talk to you some more but try to keep it limited to topics not about raping women.
As nobody is perfect and its easy to spot an untrustworthy: hang in there, do the best you can and don't let them fool you. We all have bills to pay.

Look at the highlighted text above and then tell me that you have NO blame in running him off. When did he ever mention raping women? Your accusing him of things that we know nothing about, and that he never brought to light. is he a rapist?

At least we kept it on topic telling him he was a loser for things he admitted to doing.

Typical liberal, just like Al Sharpton accused those poor Duke players of rape........:angry2:

you too? if i must defend myself i prefer to fight in person. all i wanted to do was work somewhere new, im good at taking trees down and processing them into logs/firewood. i dont xxxxx land, i xxxxx women, but only if we role play. if i had someone 2 years ago offer me what im offering now i would be a lot farther ahead. half the battle of a growing business is having the right equipment, no one taught me so i bought an 12" chipper and a john deere 3520 tractor to start. this year we bought an 18" chipper with a winch and a bobcat t300. now the tractor and the 12" sit 98% of the time. better equipment = easier working conditions for the employees and better prices for the customer. isnt that what america is about?

The x's were not there yesterday. To me it seems like an ill fated attempt at a comeback for being called a hack who rapes the land. I don't think he really meant it.

Look at the highlighted text above and then tell me that you have NO blame in running him off. When did he ever mention raping women? Your accusing him of things that we know nothing about, and that he never brought to light. is he a rapist?

At least we kept it on topic telling him he was a loser for things he admitted to doing.

Typical liberal, just like Al Sharpton accused those poor Duke players of rape........:angry2:

What did he admit that was so very wrong? Seemed he had a good idea or two. I like the one about giving an employee a stake in the business. You might get an employee thta works as hard as the owner(in my case that is).
I don't know a liberal from a turnip and it wouldn't do any good if I did.

One of my questions was put; Who has NEVER done a job for cash? I put it that way so not to incriminate anybody. I wouldn't come on and say" who works for cash?".

Who is Al Sharpton and what is a Duke Player? NO, really, all I care about is the work I do and that's about it.

Mastermind stopped posting on his own. Maybe he will come back or maybe not but you beating his drum for him while he's gone is getting pretty lame.

It is not my intention of beating anyone's drum but my own. What I think is lame is nobody can answer the simple questions I brought up. Why don't you take a poke at one, make it a good one please not something meaningless.

I found 23 post by mastermind, the only bad thing he said was about working for cash which could of been rectified. The rest seemed to be inline with the rest of what everybody else posts. It may seem I beat his drum but I don't see why he was so suddenly swarmed. I mean this is the place to ask and talk about the troubles of this business is it not? To be honest of all the people posting here he didn't seem that bad. Some of these guys are babes in the woods.
Treeco, the link you gave me made my computer do wierd things.

No thanks. You seem more like you are trolling than anything else and that is why people are not taking the time to answer your questions. Troll = asking questions just to take up peoples time.

That is not what I had in mind when I started and its is not now. Like I said, give the chance I deserve.

What did he admit that was so very wrong? Seemed he had a good idea or two. I like the one about giving an employee a stake in the business. You might get an employee thta works as hard as the owner(in my case that is).
I don't know a liberal from a turnip and it wouldn't do any good if I did.

One of my questions was put; Who has NEVER done a job for cash? I put it that way so not to incriminate anybody. I wouldn't come on and say" who works for cash?".

Who is Al Sharpton and what is a Duke Player? NO, really, all I care about is the work I do and that's about it.

I do work for cash. but its always sidejobs and usually less than $2000 a year. I tell my CPA every year how much cash I make.

Ill leave your other political questions alone.

On second thought forget it, I don't want to waste your time and now I see that I am wasting mine. If you can't take time for me then you aren't worth mine. Thanks for nothing. You are no better than any coniving politician and your mind is polluted and obscure. You tell me what I am? No. What I posted was organic, non- biased, and innocent of malice and you accuse me of trying to waste your time?

Last edited:
TreeManDan,

If you've got a question start a new thread and ask it. Don't ask it in this thread where it's going to get burried in this bunch of foolishness.

X2 lets see it! Ill be more than happy to answer all your questions, as would everyone else.

[

Liberals on the other hand are known for giving more, and being all about chances. Take prisons for instance, TV's, cable, radios, gyms, and some minimum prisons have camp fire you can cook on! :dizzy:

Thanks for letting me know as I was thinking of a place to go on vacation. Do you know if they supply the marshmellows?[/QUOTE]

Sorry dude, you got that one wrong. It has been proven over and over that conservatives give more money to help out than the liberals or Democrats.
When the hurricanes struck it was mainly conservatives helping out unless you count Sean Penn (but then he needed to be rescued because someone forgot to put the plug in the boat):hmm3grin2orange:
You are right about liberals giving more chances.

That is why there are so many child molesters out free because God forbid you keep someone in jail for something they might do.
I say let all these criminals live with the liberals or in their neighborhoods, because then they could help them out financially and give them a chance.

Thanks for letting me know as I was thinking of a place to go on vacation. Do you know if they supply the marshmellows?

Sorry dude, you got that one wrong. It has been proven over and over that conservatives give more money to help out than the liberals or Democrats.
When the hurricanes struck it was mainly conservatives helping out unless you count Sean Penn (but then he needed to be rescued because someone forgot to put the plug in the boat):hmm3grin2orange:
You are right about liberals giving more chances.

That is why there are so many child molesters out free because God forbid you keep someone in jail for something they might do.
I say let all these criminals live with the liberals or in their neighborhoods, because then they could help them out financially and give them a chance.[/QUOTE]

For the record: I was the flippant reply not the original quote. tmd.

Latest posts

Back