Andy's surprise Stumpbroke Dolkita 7900

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife tolerates it just fine. She won't buy me anything chainsaw related because she's afraid it will be wrong. She's getting better at shipping bars and chains so maybe she will come around. :D

Sarah that's an awesome present to andy. :rock:

My wife and i both ran the saw several times this weekend. WOW! Runs great. But there is a problem. My wife says that we really need one now. So, im on the lookout for a 7900. A wife with CAD is a wonderful thing!!:rock:

Congrats on the makdolly Andy!! ,my wife just rolls her eyes at me with my cad fetish:msp_thumbsup:

We are on the drive home still, when we do finally get home we will post some pics. Man what a good time. Thanks again to atv guns for hosting. And thanks to everybody else that showed up and gave me the opportunity to meet them. What a great bunch of people on this site.

Looking forward to pictures. Will there be a video?

On a positive note my wife helped me and typed up a nice bid submit letter for a job tonight so that is a positive for once:msp_wub:

I find it very neat that many here have wifes and or girlfriends that support this hobby:clap:

Mine hates every aspect of it in ways so bad I can't even bring it up around her:bang:

Then I turned it into a part time job now doing tree service and stump grinding it is even worse:buttkick:

Ya but i bet she dost com plane about the extra income.:msp_biggrin:

My wife and i both ran the saw several times this weekend. WOW! Runs great. But there is a problem. My wife says that we really need one now. So, im on the lookout for a 7900. A wife with CAD is a wonderful thing!!:rock:

Does Mrs_logging22 have an account on AS?

Ya but i bet she dost com plane about the extra income.:msp_biggrin:

It is more complicated than just that. It is not about the money for her. It is more of a time comsumption thing that she does not like. My primary job is being a Mr. Mom but both our kids are in school now so this fills time while they ar at school for me.

The issue is I have a problem turning down work or scheduling it. If someone calls me for a job I am ready to run out the door bid it and go after it ASAP. That is just how I am wired for doing work. I don' tlike waiting to get it done which interfers with stuff here at the house.

Looking forward to pictures. Will there be a video?

On a positive note my wife helped me and typed up a nice bid submit letter for a job tonight so that is a positive for once:msp_wub:
That's a start! Me and the wife are still going at 25 years! But I've got to get better at keeping the house clean and less obsessive with the wood!

We are still driving home. I have seen lots of downed and dead trees on the sides of the road and in peoples yards. I keep asking Sarah if we should stop and see if the people want it cut up. I am just itching to run my dolkita somemore.:msp_thumbsup:

We are still driving home. I have seen lots of downed and dead trees on the sides of the road and in peoples yards. I keep asking Sarah if we should stop and see if the people want it cut up. I am just itching to run my dolkita somemore.:msp_thumbsup:

Congrats on the new saw,,,
I know it is difficult driving,,, I just got home from Windham NH 1762 mi,,, 30 hr. of actual driving @ 0546 this morning,,,,

you realize this thread is now 3 pages,,,

Where are tha pix/vids?????? the alleged saw came in first??? no pix/vids,,, must not be so???

Last edited:
Still on our way home! Like a truly single-minded CAD sufferer, I left all the relevant stuff to get from camera to computer in a bag at home. This is the only pic I have on my phone... It'll have to hold you over!
aeff5255-6d8f-3846.jpg

Still on our way home! Like a truly single-minded CAD sufferer, I left all the relevant stuff to get from camera to computer in a bag at home. This is the only pic I have on my phone... It'll have to hold you over!
aeff5255-6d8f-3846.jpg

That's sexy, the saw aint bad either!!:hmm3grin2orange:

Did you get some vids of the saw??

Nope. Just looks over my shoulder alot.:hmm3grin2orange:

I'm sayin' "hey" to her right now!! Hey, Mrs. Loggin'! Ya know these accounts are free, right??....at least for awhile, till you realize how many more saws are out there that you don't know how you ever lived without. By then, it'll be little matter, though! We almost outnumber the guys now, ya know!! :laugh:

Latest posts

Back