Another 562XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mail seems to be slow this week for some reason. They need to hurry up. We need more pics:yoyo:

562 and 2175 seem to be very close in that vid. :msp_smile:

I was very surprised at just how close they were. Dont get me wrong the xpw is noticeably stronger, but the 562xp was a lot closer than I thought she would be. And smoother. You are really in for a treat Don.

After reading this thread I stopped into,the local dealer tonight after work and he had both the 555 & 562. First time ive seen them in person. I definately have to have a 562!!!! I wasnt sure id like the gray racing stripes on it but man, makes it look sleek and sexy!! Hopefully I can get one in the next month or two. made the 372 and 576 look like the ugly, fat sisters. Im thinkin the 562 will make a good one saw plan for me since I smoked my stihl 280.

After reading this thread I stopped into,the local dealer tonight after work and he had both the 555 & 562. First time ive seen them in person. I definately have to have a 562!!!! I wasnt sure id like the gray racing stripes on it but man, makes it look sleek and sexy!! Hopefully I can get one in the next month or two. made the 372 and 576 look like the ugly, fat sisters. Im thinkin the 562 will make a good one saw plan for me since I smoked my stihl 280.

You are in for a real treat to say the least.:hmm3grin2orange:

I himhawed around getting a 576at after I sold my 460 and my 280 lean seized on me. Had an air leak pretty bad, so now I dont have a saw! But it served me well for eight years. My only problem is the only husqvarna dealer near me with a 562 in stock doesnt like to come off msrp much so i'll see what I can do.....

Last edited:
[video=youtube_share;-iqiWLoE5sY]http://youtu.be/-iqiWLoE5sY[/video]I got to run the 562 and the 2171 again this weekend. I am just continually impressed with the 562xp. It really keeps up well with the 2171 and its much smoother in the cut. Ill put up a few vids. I ran them with 20" b/c and 24" b/c.

562xp w/24" b/c in 18" poplar - YouTube

I Just Bit the bullet on the 562 as well..

I told some friends that you just wouldn't believe the power she makes for only 59cc. And im talkin stock!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

I would agree with you Mac, It's quite an impressive saw stock. I just had to have one.
I also Ordered the 20" Tech-Lite for it as well, But it's not come in yet as Bailey's is out of stock at the moment. Can't wait to try it out in some decent size wood. It's almost 346 like in throttle response...LUV IT!

I would agree with you Mac, It's quite an impressive saw stock. I just had to have one.
I also Ordered the 20" Tech-Lite for it as well, But it's not come in yet as Bailey's is out of stock at the moment. Can't wait to try it out in some decent size wood. It's almost 346 like in throttle response...LUV IT!

Man, good move on the 20" Techlite! That IMO, is the perfect bar for that saw.

Latest posts

Back