Another 562XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can second that. Since I got the 562 the 372 is not seeing much work.

haha what i do is leave the 395 at the 'butt' of the tree then work up to it with the 562xp then swap this way all saws are getting some action lol :msp_smile: .it is a fun little saw to use !

Should a guy drop the coin on the 562 or can the 555 be made into a contender?

I personally like the all-orange look of the 555 better.

From what Ive ran of both, I would say go for the 562xp. When Mike and I ran them head to head the 562xp was much more saw.

Thanks to MacLaren, I got to run a 562 at the West KY GTG and they are definitely a nice saw. A 2171 with a 75cc p/c is also a nice saw to have.

It was certainly nice meetin ya rburg. And thank you, I really like the 2171 a lot.

I just dropped 659 on one. Only cut about a cord so far but I am liking it a whole lot better than my ms361 or my little 5100. I don’t think you will be disappointed.

Thanks to MacLaren, I got to run a 562 at the West KY GTG and they are definitely a nice saw. A 2171 with a 75cc p/c is also a nice saw to have.

The 75cc 372/2171 is one of the best current chassis' available I think. Even the 71cc saw is a fine runner.

My brother is cutting for a living and he has four of the 75cc 372s and won't run anything else.

Some of us really like power. :D But the 555 is a very good saw, a bit lighter than the 562xp, small bar mount, smaller filter cover (less bulk), all orange.

I also like the all orange better and the small bar mount, but went with the 562 for the power. And with the 20" Tech-lite bar, it brings the total package weight down nice.

If money is a bit tight, get the 555. If not and you want more power get the 562. Both very good saws!

Last edited:
Back