Another addition

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob1276

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I bought this this morning. I like the old deeres they great for hard to get to places and hauling wood to the house and just general odd and in work. Not a great pic it was pouring at the time Same motor as my wood splitter too

I bought this this morning. I like the old deeres they great for hard to get to places and hauling wood to the house and just general odd and in work. Not a great pic it was pouring at the time Same motor as my wood splitter too

just practicing picture skills... ;)
221741d1328379085-imageuploadedbytapatalk1328379069-720470-jpg

thats a cute little tractor, what are you going to do with that?

I used to collect 110's, great little tractors. Had a couple 110-8"s with 8 hp Kohlers and the rest were 110-10's with 10 hp kohlers. I got lazy and picked up a 165 hydrostat cause it had a 50" deck and pulled my Vermeer stump grinder better than the 110, Joe.

I used to collect 110's, great little tractors. Had a couple 110-8"s with 8 hp Kohlers and the rest were 110-10's with 10 hp kohlers. I got lazy and picked up a 165 hydrostat cause it had a 50" deck and pulled my Vermeer stump grinder better than the 110, Joe.

I have a 140 as well it is hydrostatic it has a 14 kohler on it. This 110 is a 8 hp kinda wish it was a 10 but I'm ok with it because my wood splitter has the same motor for what they are they do a great job I picked up the 110 for $100 running condition the mower deck went to hell so the guy traded it in for a new mower

I bought a pull cart yesterday 1000 pound capacity it should make it easier to get to those places I can't get a truck to, places that has wood just not worth hauling in heavier equip to get the wood out both these will come in handy

cool I have be restoring one of those for y son for about a year now, taking engine to shop to get bored this week, Told him I would have it done for him by spring.

Back