Another bearded man for Jeffe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Paul Sanborn

Above average climber
Reaction score
valentine-darwin.gif

The original Chuck D.

Here is a Valentine for his honey.

Brawhahaha I can grow a beard like weeds grow but it seems I am allergic to my facial hair and it itches like crazy. I had a good beard at 15 years old lol.

Brawhahaha I can grow a beard like weeds grow but it seems I am allergic to my facial hair and it itches like crazy. I had a good beard at 15 years old lol.

You do need to get used to them, it takes a while. I tried to get used to long hair again after I got out of the USMC, and several times over the ensuing years. It sucks and never lasts more then a few months.

I am the opposet with the beard, I cannot grow anything decent outside of the goatee (Jeffe can call it bead envy if he wants to :laugh:) and that does not grow very long before falling out.

You do need to get used to them, it takes a while. I tried to get used to long hair again after I got out of the USMC, and several times over the ensuing years. It sucks and never lasts more then a few months.

I am the opposet with the beard, I cannot grow anything decent outside of the goatee (Jeffe can call it bead envy if he wants to :laugh:) and that does not grow very long before falling out.

Mine now grows quick as ever but turns white I dunno whats wrong:dizzy:

I tried to get used to long hair again after I got out of the USMC, and several times over the ensuing years. It sucks and never lasts more then a few months.

No kidding! I still sport a high reg! let it go for a while, then it .............well, just looks stupid! I also HATE shaving, after all those years in, shaving everyday, sometimes twice, if on duty or inspections and crap like that. Now, I don't shave until I get my haircut, have my wife shave's my face at the same time she cuts my hair. Often think we missed a money maker, my wife can cut perfect Marine regs, but would never cut anybody else. Could have mad some mad cash in the geerage at any of the bases I was at!

Latest posts

Back