Another bucking discovery...maybe.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if it's Canadian or not but it sure is midwestern (origianlly from Chicago) and even shows up here in N.C. As far as I'm concerned, soda goes with your scotch! I also have used Coke (pop) to clean a windshield. Don't know what it does to your paint job or the rubber on the wipers but it does get the job done. Flys love it if you don't rinse it off.
I like my scotch on the rocks too expensive to mix lol.

My doctor told to drink more beer and less coffee... My employer won't let me come in with a budwieser in my hand though...

I remember I was watching news one night a few months ago and it was about drinking a beer after doing hard work or running 10k, The dietitian said one beer is better for you than drinking gator aid! So I figure since it was on the news it has to be true! So if one is good six is better:monkey:

No, you're thinking of chainsaws again...:greenchainsaw:

Spot on!

I can count on one hand the number of pops I consume in a year....and diet--in my lifetime....aspartame, for one, is poison.....imo.

water is most important, pure water.. with, of course, lots of electrolytes when it's warm....most sports drinks are lousy....not enuf of the good stuff, and too much of the corn syrup crap.

The most inexpensive electrolyte is a mix, comes in 5 1 gallon dry packets, for under $5...made by Alacer...the outfit that also sells "Emergen-C" packets.
Why I've bought none of this mix in years is beyond me....I have a cramping problem that has developed in the last few years....

Cytomax, I hear, is a very good product....

Ya ever seen a Commie drink a glass of water?

Latest posts

Back