another ebay saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,Got my email back from them and I guess they did not like what I had to say(they must be made at me).There answer to me was"THE ONLY THING WRONG IS YOUR LACK OF COMPREHENSON"Well I guess they are right because I do not comprehend it.
does he comprehend that he wont sell any at that price.

I sent a message to the seller & they have replied.

This is the message that I sent:

$900 for a $175 POS homeowner saw ??

Your listing will be removed by ebay for spamming.

If someone is going to buy a $900 saw, they are going to buy a saw that is worth $900 like a pro model Stihl or Husky, not a $175 Home Depot saw for $900, sorry, but we are not that stupid.

Here is the reply they sent:

Sure you are, ask your mom, she told me how stupid you are.

I cant belive that ebay has not pulled this listing.

Please, send this idiot & ebay a message if you care to.

This guy is the lowest of the low.

Im tempted to buy all these things & see what happens...

Here's my reply for them when I ask why 900 dollars for a 169 dollar Home depot saw.

They answered back "Because they are coming from the Rockies in Colorado wing nut."

My reply was: So 700 dollars markup? I'm not sure it the real tragedy is coming for the Gulf of Mexico or the Rockies.

Can you believe that idiot has a 100% positive rating! I emailed him a question also waitin to see his answer.

I guess a guy could use the buy it now and don't pay. Tell him all your money got blew away by Ike. It ain't like he can give you a neg feedback, but you will have an unpaid buyer strike against you. Plus as a buyer you can neg him.

Last edited:
This is a family site. I cannot post his reply to me about his humanitarian efforts to help the hurricane victims.
He seems to be the type who would try to profit from the misfortune of his own mother.
What goes around comes around.

PM me his reply if you care to

I got one also....

has ebay pulled it yet ??

This is a family site. I cannot post his reply to me about his humanitarian efforts to help the hurricane victims.
He seems to be the type who would try to profit from the misfortune of his own mother.
What goes around comes around.

What I really love about this saw is the power rating!!!

Did anybody check the hp rating?

I bet the crankshaft is welded to the chain sprocket. You just have to pull fast enough on the starter cord to get it working well!

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

:sucks:

7sleeper

C'mon, he is a good guy! He stated the saws sell for $500, now he has lowered the price to only $300 per saw. He's taking a loss on the deal! :dizzy:

Also, Denver to Corpus Christi is only 1077 miles, not sure where he is getting his mileages from.

Back