Another pile of Stihls

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racerboy832

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I just picked about another 25 saws. Mostly, 029, 290 025/023 and some random stuff. I'll post some more pics but this is on the way home and it was dark. I really need to thin the herd.

Last edited:
SERIOUSLY! :( suckage... pegged. You need to send me some...

I am going to inventory what I have and start firing them off. I will making a list. I wish there was some value in craftsman type saws I passed up a pallet load. I already have 10+.

Why can't I find a pile of saws for a deal? Really how do you guys come across this kind of a find?

Where in CT do you live?? I got a lil buddy at work that is a DIE HARD stihl guy. I like em, HE loves them. Im sure if you want to thin the heard a lil, we could help you out :msp_thumbup:

nice collection of door stops you got there :hmm3grin2orange: im kidding

Auctions and Scrap Yards, sometimes you can catch a small engine shop at the right moment and get them to offload their parts pile for cheap, because the scrap yard is only going to pay about .10 cents a pound if that.

Did you clean out your inbox? I like big stihls too. Your a mechanic too??? I might have some interesting trade material.

Latest posts

Back