Another plus for the England 28 3500

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alleyyooper

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have kept a weather log for a very long time with the Temp at the time I do the logging of data humidity wind speed and if the sun is shining or if it is overcast. Last line in the journal is the high of the last day. Yesterday for example,
8:30 AM 2-19-14
28F, feels like 28F, humidity 82%, wind calm, overcast.
Yesterdays high 37F.

This year is the coldest winter since we moved in 29 years ago. It has also been the snowiest setting a record for snow depth.
Yesterday I sat down and did a calculation of the wood I have used this year so far. I was really surprised to see I have used two less racks 4'x'8x20" than I have used by this time any year since we have been here. We have had some warm winters here also. We have kept the house at 76, 77 in the coldest room of the house all winter also. In some years with the old ad on furnace I have even built a fire in the dining room Ashley to help out keeping the house warm enough. Not this year.

I think this England 28 3500 has to be one of the best buys I have made in my life so far. It has far exceeded my expatiation's.

:D Al

I must also agree. There is also a huge difference when I feed this beast very well seasoned wood compared to just one year old stuff. I love this thing and look forward to winter every year now!!

Hey, alleyyooper how much wood have you used so far? Also, you still burning?

Latest posts

Back