Another score.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jkstihl

Chainsaws make me fap.
Reaction score
This one might make you happy @cuinrearview no creamsicles...

The feller said all or nothing for $175. The first 2 look promising about to leave and go get them. Will update with pics.

And @cuinrearview where could I find a mityvac 8500 local give me some ideas on where to look. I know I can order one but I’d like to go ahead and scoop one up.0D9371FF-5381-4CFC-B9CD-68D7DD773D02.png

I don't mind any brand. I love selling Stihls. I keep the orange ones to cut wood. You might find an 8500 at a local hardware. Not sure, I bought mine from ebay. ****** picture but if there's a 385 or 390 in there I'll get you most of your money back.

I don't mind any brand. I love selling Stihls. I keep the orange ones to cut wood. You might find an 8500 at a local hardware. Not sure, I bought mine from ebay. ****** picture but if there's a 385 or 390 in there I'll get you most of your money back.

I’ll let you know around dark, I’m about to head that way it’s an hour drive. And every where I’ve looked only has the 8000 so far. Looks like I’m going to have to order one. Here is another pic he sent me it’s hard to tell what they are and he’s a old feller and don’t know what he’s got.22C95D90-2014-420F-B638-DA2E350F64F6.png

I’ll let you know around dark, I’m about to head that way it’s an hour drive. And every where I’ve looked only has the 8000 so far. Looks like I’m going to have to order one. Here is another pic he sent me it’s hard to tell what they are and he’s a old feller and don’t know what he’s got.View attachment 834654

I’m pretty excited about the high tops.

If the Echo Power Pruner runs i sell them for 175+ easy...there is some excellent stuff in that lot even of most of it is broken

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

He still has the pole saw and 2 stihl weed wackers but I’m not interested in them dude said he would hold them for me but when I told him I was coming he said someone was on the way...

He still has the pole saw and 2 stihl weed wackers but I’m not interested in them dude said he would hold them for me but when I told him I was coming he said someone was on the way...
That drives me up the wall. But I've seen many many times when people don't show either. Not saying that you wouldn't show.

That drives me up the wall. But I've seen many many times when people don't show either. Not saying that you wouldn't show.

Well he was the one that responded to my ad and I told him to give me a couple hours to get that way and when I told him I was on my way that’s when he said that bs.. I should have just dropped what I was doing right then.

Had a deal and shook on it for a nos 288 lite
I had to go to the bank
He wouldn't take a check.
He wanted 400.00 I told him I'd give him 500.00
I was gone 20 minutes and he sold it to another guy
Thoughts of violence went through my head.
Cant say I blame you, what a ********.

Had a deal and shook on it for a nos 288 lite
I had to go to the bank
He wouldn't take a check.
He wanted 400.00 I told him I'd give him 500.00
I was gone 20 minutes and he sold it to another guy
Thoughts of violence went through my head.

Pretty sure we had the same thoughts. This dude was a d*** from the beginning, I asked him what models they were and he replied “all or nothing $175” I mean I was cool with that but after I told him I was on my way and he said somebody was already on the way that ruined my whole day.

Latest posts

Back