Another weird tick reaction

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are just finding that in addition to the Lyme disease, there is a secondary disease that mimics and/or hides/overshadowed by the Lyme. This is very recent within the past year and very little is known about it. Kinda like Measles leaving the potential for Shingles.

A neck ache with limited mobility was one of the first symptoms I noticed.
I had doctors tell me I was just getting old for over ten years when I mentioned things like joint pain, fatigue and mental 'fog'. I was diagnosed with chronic Lyme and several co infections 2 years ago.

Because late Lyme cant be cured with antibiotics correct?
Antibiotics can kill off the 'bugs' but don't kill the 'eggs' they leave behind to hatch in a few months. So if you are not on antibiotics when they hatch the lyme symptoms come back. The bugs and eggs are why lyme symptoms come in cycles. And each cycle gets worse until you can't ignore it anymore.

I've been taking the supplements that help boost your immune system to fight the infection. It's a slower treatment but hopefully a better outcome. Long term antibiotics strong enough to fight lyme have their own side effects that are probably worse then lyme itself. Though the supplements are pretty powerful too and will knock you on your ass if you don't start with very small doses.

Antibiotics can kill off the 'bugs' but don't kill the 'eggs' they leave behind to hatch in a few months. So if you are not on antibiotics when they hatch the lyme symptoms come back. The bugs and eggs are why lyme symptoms come in cycles. And each cycle gets worse until you can't ignore it anymore.

I've been taking the supplements that help boost your immune system to fight the infection. It's a slower treatment but hopefully a better outcome. Long term antibiotics strong enough to fight lyme have their own side effects that are probably worse then lyme itself. Though the supplements are pretty powerful too and will knock you on your ass if you don't start with very small doses.
Whats the Cowden protocol cost per month?

Whats the Cowden protocol cost per month?
$285 if you buy online from nutramedix. But they often send discount codes and other deals. And also have a reward point system. So you don't end up paying that much per month once you've built up a stockpile of the various supplements.

Just heard about this one a week or 2 ago. I'm screwed if I'm allergic it meat. I hate vegetables.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back