Another year begins!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They still use wood, peat, and coal in spots in Europe.
Whoaah. It may be some problems in central Europe since buying gas from putler is not so trendy anymore. Nordics are different story, at least Finland. We are just starting our fifth nuclear reactor 😁. So there is plenty of energy available and our country is mainly forests and lakes. So firewood is not a problem too.

Whoaah. It may be some problems in central Europe since buying gas from putler is not so trendy anymore. Nordics are different story, at least Finland. We are just starting our fifth nuclear reactor 😁. So there is plenty of energy available and our country is mainly forests and lakes. So firewood is not a problem too.
Awww yeah. Y'all got some awesome firewood machines too. Does free man law alow firewood collection?

Awww yeah. Y'all got some awesome firewood machines too. Does free man law alow firewood collection?
No. Forests are privately owned and you can not go and cut a tree. Walking around, picking berries and mushrooms is everymans right but you have to keep readonable distance from someones yard. Smart behaviour is keeping like 150-200 yards.

I've not really shut down all year, I run for DHW, however with the Polar G2+ and my 1500 gallon of storage I've only had to fire once a week for DHW, we are getting close to having to kick the heat back on but so far house has stayed about 67, our temps look like we should make it at least one more week. I sure hope to get two more so I can get the house reroofed the rest of the way and get the insulation blown in before I have to start heating.

Latest posts

Back