Anti-vibe gloves

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gloves

I have never used anti-vibe gloves as such but have used cycling gloves with the gel inserts in the palm and thumb area . Moast of these are the short finger variety though some are full finger for winter use. They do seem to help and hands don't seem to swear as much. i don't know how much the Stihl gloves are. The cycling gloves run from $20.00-40.00. They can be bought on line from Bike Nashbar and Performance Bike.

I have never used anti-vibe gloves as such but have used cycling gloves with the gel inserts in the palm and thumb area . Moast of these are the short finger variety though some are full finger for winter use. They do seem to help and hands don't seem to swear as much. i don't know how much the Stihl gloves are. The cycling gloves run from $20.00-40.00. They can be bought on line from Bike Nashbar and Performance Bike.

I think these where 29.00 sure makes the bar seem much bigger at frist

gloves

The thing I like about the short finger gloves in 100 deg. weather:givebeer: your hands don't slip around in them and some are vented in the back. When I finish cutting and start loading they come off and the heavy duty rough cut come on.

The thing I like about the short finger gloves in 100 deg. weather:givebeer: your hands don't slip around in them and some are vented in the back. When I finish cutting and start loading they come off and the heavy duty rough cut come on.

yep sounds good anything helps on the bigger saws my 361 no issues there but a whole differnt story with the 460

I am going to take a look into them I have a feeling my 440BB is going to have some vibes to it especially after a full day of cutting.

I find these work the best for anti-vibe.

inflatahands-450x337.jpg

Back