Antique saw thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the Heritage centre in New Zealand, chainsaw Display.

5860100-Heritage_centre_chainsaw_display-0.jpg

1233397-Chainsaw-Display-0.jpg

I'm new here and can't figure out how to start a new thread. Help!!!! Thanks in advanced

Go to the main page, look up just above where all the threads are listed, on the right hand side there is a blue box with white print, says Post New Thread,click on it and a new window will open to start a new thread.

What do y'all think about the homelite 2000 as far as run ability and how much to pay for one. I know there pretty much collector saws but I'd like to get one and maybe restore and use to cut up big stuff.

What do y'all think about the homelite 2000 as far as run ability and how much to pay for one. I know there pretty much collector saws but I'd like to get one and maybe restore and use to cut up big stuff.
The Homelite 2000 is a great vintage machine with plenty of power for big timber. They are easy to work on, most parts are found quite readily and they are a lot of fun to run. Obviously another choice is the 2100, which seem to be more common than the 2000. If you can pick one up in decent condition then go for it. You will never regret the decision to pick up a big Homelite!

Back