Any man bunners heat with wood?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use hand sanitizer every day at work. We have our own water tower and it is contaminated with E. coli. So no washing her hands or drinking water.

Its a sheet metal shop so our hands constantly have cuts on them that’s why we can’t wash them.

So.....i’m a hand sanitizer user and I heat with wood. But no man bun[emoji38]. I shave my head.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

I am more of an Americano guy, but a latte wouldn't bother me. Not into have sanitizer, and I don't have a bun, but I've definitely sported a freak flag, worn a bicycle helmet, and have mostly owned foreign cars. Also, I have a decent sized solar array. So, draw whatever conclusions you want from that. And yes, I heat with wood. :)

I am more of an Americano guy, but a latte wouldn't bother me. Not into have sanitizer, and I don't have a bun, but I've definitely sported a freak flag, worn a bicycle helmet, and have mostly owned foreign cars. Also, I have a decent sized solar array. So, draw whatever conclusions you want from that. And yes, I heat with wood. :)
I owned mostly foreign cars as well.

These
e4fe13e1c64248436d8ffb6069d5e909.jpg

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

It could also be said that a real man wouldn't put others down based on appearances.

People like to poke fun at man buns, which is fine. We're all just people though. Frankly, as I figure it, there must be some reason guys do their hair up like that. If I had to guess, it's the same reason male peacocks, chickens, Cardinals, etc look the way they do. Maybe I'm wrong, but perhaps the older crowd talking crap about young dudes in man buns might just be a bit envious. I'll never find out, but maybe the man bun better than walking around with a super cute puppy. Just thinking out loud...

It could also be said that a real man wouldn't put others down based on appearances.

People like to poke fun at man buns, which is fine. We're all just people though. Frankly, as I figure it, there must be some reason guys do their hair up like that. If I had to guess, it's the same reason male peacocks, chickens, Cardinals, etc look the way they do. Maybe I'm wrong, but perhaps the older crowd talking crap about young dudes in man buns might just be a bit envious. I'll never find out, but maybe the man bun better than walking around with a super cute puppy. Just thinking out loud...

At least hair can be fixed. It's the body piercings and giant holes it the ear lobs and to many tats that are there for ever, and body scaring. I think it's a lack of self esteem and somehow the need to draw attention to ones self that is the real issue. People follow trends, and to me it says these people are followers, not leaders.

You're welcome to judge as you see fit. It's America, and it's the internet. I guess my point is that if I was a young pierced tatted dude knee deep in a river of err, "female affection" I wouldn't give a rat's ass what some other dude thought I looked like. And maybe it doesn't work like I imagine it does. Who knows. But people are allowed to look how they want to for whatever reason they want, and I try not to hold it against them. Cause again, free country.

I'd call that a nerd/ dweeb but that's just me.
A grown man wanna look like that, well??

You're welcome to judge as you see fit. It's America, and it's the internet. I guess my point is that if I was a young pierced tatted dude knee deep in a river of err, "female affection" I wouldn't give a rat's ass what some other dude thought I looked like. And maybe it doesn't work like I imagine it does. Who knows. But people are allowed to look how they want to for whatever reason they want, and I try not to hold it against them. Cause again, free country.

I agree it's a free country, but appearances do affect judgment of a person, no mater how much you clam to not judge by appearances that don't mater to you. Just as free speech is allowed, free speech come with consequences. Just look at the Trump threads that keep going on for ever and arguments that keep going on and on because everyone has there own opinions. Trends come and go and you are correct it doesn't always reflect a person's character, but in many cases it does. You have to get to know the person first before you judge.
The way one appears in a court does affect how they are judged. Dress like a thug in court is going to get a different result then one that shows up in a 3 piece suit.
You can't tell me if your walking down an ally and you run across a bunch of people dressed like thugs your not going to have a different reaction to the same people dressed in a suit.

Latest posts

Back