Any Mi Gtg Coming Up

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with ya there!

I think that DN was planning on having one this spring, but in any case I'm definitely game for one in northwest Ohio, Michigan, or northern Indiana. I've got a couple Saturdays that are absolutely out of the running for me between now and June, but I'm pretty flexible otherwise.

If/when I have a piece of property suitable to such uses, I'd gladly host one. But small urban residential lots are not really good places for GTGs, at least so far as my neighbors are concerned.

I did mention the idea of hosting a GTG to my friendly local Stihl dealer, since he has guys come and do carving sometimes. Maybe I should mention it to him again...

Ej

HOW ABOUT AT A LOGGING MUSEUM I CAN GET SOME SPONSERSHIP MONEY FOR THE GET TOGETHER FOR PRIZES AND GAS FOR COMING:greenchainsaw: :chainsaw: :cheers:

Just got off the phone with Big Dave, he said he is still wanting to have a spring gtg in MI when the weather breaks and the snow melts.:clap: :clap:

ej

what did dave think about having it the U.P. that way it's half way for canada and wisconsin would like to have big GTG:monkey:

Back