Any one ride the pick down?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, an op's guy takes all the heat.
Guy's think we got it made,, but I would rather be them and just climb and get paid. (If I was younger).
Anyway,, Hat's off to us op's guy's!!
Jeff :msp_wink:

Yea i feel for the guy who can't peel the truck off his Ass ! LOL just saying

Last edited:
If I did not hate you , I would be like you ......... Thank you .......

You know what I mean,, being a climber for many year's and then start having kid's not to mention living in So-Cal,,Gotta move up.
Actually, I love my job but it is very stressful, makes me forget my prostate.
Jeff :msp_w00t:

I feel like a thread killer... I post a few times and its crickets. Justin comes on and calls everyone gay and you get almost 300 posts and 5k views :smile2:

I feel like a thread killer... I post a few times and its crickets. Justin comes on and calls everyone gay and you get almost 300 posts and 5k views :smile2:

Don't be so hard on yourself. Having only a few responses to your posts is a good thing around here. I mean, well, I think you know what I mean.

The sling hooks in the vid made all the difference. I like the emphasis on production and speed with the comfort of no spikes. That's a job a guy could do day in and day out and get a big head about after a while. What's not to like?

Last edited:
The sling hooks in the vid made all the difference. I like the emphasis on production and speed.

I was leary about them before but think I have changed my tune. It sure is a lot easier to pre-tension multiple slings. They would not work on the slings I have but the ones I have and the ones Dirty had are actually pretty cheap.

I was leary about them before but think I have changed my tune. It sure is a lot easier to pre-tension multiple slings. They would not work on the slings I have but the ones I have and the ones Dirty had are actually pretty cheap.

I remember he said something about them a while back, but I just kept choking the pick and setting the sling in the hook. I didn't feel the need to add them (spend the money) for the little crane work I do, but now that looks like a piss poor excuse.

Yea you can #### up a ####### picnic for sure ....thanks this thread had potential , maybe we woulda been able finally to put this horse to bed , but now it will just fester here for a few months .

It's the hooks that are expensive, not the slings. Can't remember if I paid $250 a piece for mine or if that was for the pair. Either way, pricey, but worth it.

Latest posts

Back