Any one use Air Bags on their pickup ??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a chevy truck a long time ago that had them, You could air them up and haul anything. Worked really good but you had to let the air out for just riding, it would bounce your head off the ceiling. Put a set of hellwig helper springs on my old ford i have now. The original springs were giving up over the years from all the heavy weight i hauled in it. They brought it back to life. I can load it down with red oak way up past the bed and it will ride without too much sag. They are a lot cheaper than the bags and easy to install.

You guys would love Idaho, my trailer for 10 years was $29.00 as long as it's not more than 12k pounds or a boat trailer.

I put the ones from Summit on my van. 209.00 to the door. Cheap enough and they do do the trick. Springs are only there now the keep the axle from rolling. Note: adding bags does not add capacity to the truck, it only allows it to ride level under varying load conditions. If you don't have a FF axle be ware you could easily overload your truck.

Our state budget is so short on revenue that it's written on the back of 6th grade homework assignments.

Pisssh.

Does your state bond $2 Billion dollars to invest it in the stock market? In 2008?

$18 Billion in bonds, $37.5 Billion in unfunded pension obligations. Biggest state debt on a per capita basis in the nation.

Towns are up in arms because they haven't gotten their mid-year January town road aid payment. That should be out of gas tax revenue, but they just moved it to the Bond Commission instead...which means they're using the gas tax for other expenses instead of the roads and will pay back the bonds with future gas tax revenue.

It just frustrates the hell out of me how fiscally mismanaged this state is. Shouldn't the state with the highest income per capita in the nation have one of the lowest debt levels...not the highest? Fuggin morons.

Latest posts

Back