Anybody else see this website?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Junior

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Must be nice to be sponsored by the gas companies.

I am with you there Krusty. Have been fighting the OWB bans for some years now. Here is my personal contribution, and I will even volunteer for the extra duty of illegal immigration control.

attachment.php

Nah!!!!

I refuse to post on this. I don't wish to be banned, get a knock on the door from concerned three letter agencys, or have one or more of our Emo-Liberal folks around here slashing at thier wrists.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Banned on AS for posting photos of ARs? The ATF coming to the door to arrest me for an AR-15???? In this state, this is just a long gun. A rifle. It has a pre-ban lower, which even in the Clinton administration was legal. I even have a CA "assault rifle" permit for it. Its just a long gun... really.

Hey Krusty, you should go to Parump, Nevada. You can openly carry there, and you see people with holstered revolvers at the local Safeway store.

Last edited:
The seniors in my dorm voted me "Most Likely to be Killed by a Federal Agent".

Apparently I'm the resident radical.

Mostly I wonder what in the #### happened to this country? The pioneering spirit that made this country great. Our forefathers founded this country to be different from the old world. To be a free place. It just feels so oppressive.

Everytime a cop gets in my rearview mirror I wonder if I'll get pulled over for a "routine check" since I have guns in my back window. It's not that bad in Idaho, but I'm on pins and needles when I cross into Washington. All it takes isone cop to decide that I'm "creating a disturbance" and I'm ####ed. Despite the fact that I have a non-resident CPL for Washington.

I about want to cry whenever I stop at the smokeshop for a pack of Marbs.

Hell I'm wondering why I even got a commercial firewood permit this year. Whatever my family doesn't use I sell for a little extra cash. Is it even going to be worth it?

Every week I hear a sad story from my sister about a patient who could have regained full use of a limb but an insurance company wouldn't pay.

My little bro is on Iraq tour number 3. His daughter barely knows him.

What kind of country am I bringing a kid into?

This last election was ####ed up. Choose between a geriatric or an Arab. What the hell was up with that?

Old and bitter at 27.

Wait till ya hit 40, and have to listen to the next generation of Libtards sniveling. ;)

LOL!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Banned on AS for posting photos of ARs? The ATF coming to the door to arrest me for an AR-15???? In this state, this is just a long gun. A rifle. It has a pre-ban lower, which even in the Clinton administration was legal. I even have a CA "assault rifle" permit for it. Its just a long gun... really.

Hey Krusty, you should go to Parump, Nevada. You can openly carry there, and you see people with holstered revolvers at the local Safeway store.

windthrown.

I typed out a bit of a diatribe and then nixed it.;)

Trust me. There would be some teeth gnashing if I hadn't.

Wasn't referring to your photo's. I have a few sport Utility rifles as well, and can appreciate good gun ####.

Parump? LOL!!!
Buddy of mine lived and taught school in Beatty, but hung out in Parump.
Some good folks out there in the Dessert, and some it's just as well they are in the Dessert! LOL!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I'll probably be dead by 40 so I'm not worried about it. Lung cancer, liver failure, shoot out with the feds, or accident with heavy equipment, take your pick.

Idaho is still an open carry state! Perhaps I should start a militia, we'll take over, put up 20 feet of concrete barricade around this state and be our own country...

LOL!!!

THERE'S a Novel Idea!!!

You're killing me!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

gunbombgunbombgunbombgunbombgunbombgunbomb.

Maybe we can get neighboring cells in Gitmo?

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

windthrown.

I typed out a bit of a diatribe and then nixed it.;)

Trust me. There would be some teeth gnashing if I hadn't.

Wasn't referring to your photo's. I have a few sport Utility rifles as well, and can appreciate good gun ####.

Parump? LOL!!!
Buddy of mine lived and taught school in Beatty, but hung out in Parump.
Some good folks out there in the Dessert, and some it's just as well they are in the Dessert! LOL!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

'twas not replying to your post, but the one before by dingeryote. We posted at about the same time, and your's got slotted in before mine. I go to Parump to train at Frontsight, a um, gun training place.

I thought we were going to FEMA death camp?

NO!!!!! Krusty... My goodness Kid! You been listening to that conspiracy crap too long! Listen to a reliable source like Art Bell!

Obama is cleaning out gitmo, so that us Militant radicals that are clingin' to our guns and religion can be relocated and re-educated there.

No point in whoopin' up on Muslim terrorists anymore, they got the message.
Time to move on to those pesky folks in flyover country who don't like Communism and life coming out of a test tube.

I heard the lady who said "Merry Christmas" to someone at Wal-Mart last year was the first to be Re-educated... Poor old Gal ain't gonna do well with the Bannana rats down there.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back