Anybody here in NW Ohio?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohiomp84

Reaction score
Shawn from Toledo here, I have been posting up on a few diff sites tryin to find any climbers around here. Plenty of good parks with godd trees, actually there are just plenty of good trees period! Just looking to find anyone interested in another tree climbing buddy. Would be interested in getting an event together if there's anyone around here, or in the general MI/IN/OH tri state area. Let me know if interested.

Shawn from Toledo here, I have been posting up on a few diff sites tryin to find any climbers around here. Plenty of good parks with godd trees, actually there are just plenty of good trees period! Just looking to find anyone interested in another tree climbing buddy. Would be interested in getting an event together if there's anyone around here, or in the general MI/IN/OH tri state area. Let me know if interested.

Have you tried posting to Tree Climbers Coalition or TCI? Some Ohio rec climbers are on both sites.
-moss

I am close to central ohio I climb some if you guys want to get something together I am might be interested .

About an Hour Away

Hey,
I live just south of Lima, OH.
I would love to find some other climbers in the area.

Back