Anybody see this on the bay?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go right through Morristown NJ every once in a while for work... I should stop in and see this monster up close and personal. Looks interesting as aggie says, to say the least.

The only way I would even consider buying something like that, is if I had a farm or lots of open space where I could park something that permanent. Then again If I had space like that, I would own a bandmill, not a chainsaw mill, and a tractor to feed it logs, so it's academic anyway.

Open space

woodshop said:
The only way I would even consider buying something like that, is if I had a farm or lots of open space where I could park something that permanent. Then again If I had space like that, I would own a bandmill, not a chainsaw mill, and a tractor to feed it logs, so it's academic anyway.
My problem is I have the open space 180 acre's. Just not the money for a tractor with a frontend loader and a bandmill. Maybe if I quite spending my money on chainsaws:ices_rofl:

I thought it was interesting too which is why I mentioned it. I especially like the use of a Craftsman electric drill as part of the drive mechanism to move the cutter down the track. Regardless of the type of sawmill that it is I just plain like it when somebody uses their skill and contructs their own equipment.

Latest posts

Back