Anyone Have a Junk Mac 10 Series ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac 6-10

Steve on O. P. E.
Reaction score
I'm looking for either a complete mac 10 series with the flat airfilter and all external carb adjustments or just the complete fuel tank/ handle/air cleaner assembly. I am trying to upgrade my 10-10 filter and have external carb adjustments. if anyone has one they will part with let me know what you want for it.

thanks.

I run a Velocity Stack with a K & N high flow filter on all my 10's and 55's, those upright choke app Tilly carbs take a stack very well. The stacks I have fit all Tilly HS and Walbro SDC carb bolt holes. ..Good Luck

I would like to keep it stock appearing but I am intrigued to your set up. Where can I get the parts? Go kart sites?

None of you saw hoarders have anything!:laugh:

It's not that.

Speaking for myself here ... I have a bu77load of 10-10 saws, none has the external adjustment.

IIRC, to get external adjustment you must use a tank from a larger saw, like one from the SP saws for example. The problem is that these saws are less common and their parts tend to be held on to. I do have such a tank, but am saving it in case I need it for a PM850 project that is in the queue.

I'm in my jammies and into my first beer so I ain't looking tonight but I will look.

It's not that.

Speaking for myself here ... I have a bu77load of 10-10 saws, none has the external adjustment.

IIRC, to get external adjustment you must use a tank from a larger saw, like one from the SP saws for example. The problem is that these saws are less common and their parts tend to be held on to. I do have such a tank, but am saving it in case I need it for a PM850 project that is in the queue.

I know they're not very common. just don't see those saws parted out on ebay. it always the small tank saws. thanks for checking:rock:

Remember Ted, the 10-10s, 10-10 Special edition, PM700 professional, and a couple others have the external adjustments. Those tanks should be a direct swap.

Joey

4utydy5e.jpg

to the original question, I think they are all junk! If i came across one I promise I will get rid of it asap.:big_smile:

Latest posts

Back