Anyone in Massachusetts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just thought i'd chime in and say thanks for the pricing info. had't really searched it out yet, but really good to know. sounds like leand clearing outfits are the way to buy grapple loads. i'm in 01879, keep me posted if a mass gtg happens.

call us for log loads of wood! you'll get a good price right now and you are just down the road from the shop! nice wood too more than likely cut by me!

I dunno....... isn't there like a hundred dollar tax just to enter Massachusetts ??

All you need is a "Hello my name is" tag. It's a secret to most people that don't live in MA. Just don't put Ductape on it, that's a dead giveaway you're from NH. Put something like "Sully" or "Patty" or "Seamus." You get the idea.

Also I can bring a maul for anyone like me who likes to take out their weekly pent up aggression in an emotionally healthy, productive and industrious manner.

I just wanted to report back in, no loss of a member made the surgery and recover ok. (still wonked out with meds. lol ) no chainsaws for a month. But I have two nice 009l sthils on the work bench for a week or so down the line. :D

id love to host. Ill buy all the eats for everyone seeing how its my pile of wood people will work on. Tho if anyone has a better idea or spot ill be fine getting my wood done. But i order 8 cords of logs plenty of room in the yard for everyone and a tw5-026-036-041 but husky's are welcome....oldirty if you drive up to Haverhill area ill gladly buy from you pm me a price see if its worth it for you and me.

oldirty what's the company, just wondering if i've seen the trucks etc around, def keep you in mind if you're that local. thanks

marquis tree. you've seen us if you ever been anywhere near rt3...... and i know you've been on 3 before. lol.

seriously though seeing as how you just a couple exits up you'd get a serious load of firewood for bueno money. log length obviously. check us out on facebook and check out the log loads we send out. jm has one of the bigger log trucks around and i have never heard of a complaint for the amount spent on the product sold.

and yes sloth we run wood up that way as well. feel free to call and ask for dave regarding the price tell him i sent you if you feeling so inclined.

i'd swing by if you boys were having a firewood party!

i do know the company name and rt3. Back in the day i was on a tree crew with valley tree ( local company for the parent company northern tree ) and was out logging around the exits to widen route 3 in and about 1999 if i recall. And i will give him a call gonna need some logs very soon always willing to try out a new company.

niiice. don't mind me asking how old are you? we might know some of the same people.

the ric is a good town for sure.

I'm 36. I see your trucks all the time. As a matter of fact, I was behind 2-3 of them on my way home from work the other week! If you guys work weekends, and need some part time help, I could use the extra cash!

Latest posts

Back