Anyone order direct from Farmertec? Shipping is nuts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get hardware kits for the popular model saws.I think they are called spare parts kits. They have all the hardware etc in a plastic storage case .Check into it.
They are much higher priced and the shipping is the same. An example is the 5x20 is one of the most popular used so I want 50 of those.

Im with Mark on this one. I've put together several carts on there web site but always back out when I see the shipping. I remember reading something years ago that the price they pay to ship to the United States was very cheap. Something in the trade agreement between the two countries. I could be totally wrong here but maybe someone here knows. Hipa is a sponsor on this site, Im sure they could straighten this out. I usually end up on ebay or Amazon.

Im with Mark on this one. I've put together several carts on there web site but always back out when I see the shipping. I remember reading something years ago that the price they pay to ship to the United States was very cheap. Something in the trade agreement between the two countries. I could be totally wrong here but maybe someone here knows. Hipa is a sponsor on this site, Im sure they could straighten this out. I usually end up on ebay or Amazon.
Well Ebay and Amazon sellers are just folks that bought from Farmertech and are reselling for a profit. I have zero issue with them making money as we all need to pay the light bill but I just want to get a large amount of screws at a decent price.

Lets take this for example. I need 250 screws that farmertech sells for $0.135/each. That is $33.75 plus the exorbitant shipping of $72 it comes to $105.75 total. Now take a Amazon or Ebay person selling the exact screw for $1 each. That is $250 before shipping.

That is the exact problem. I spent a lot of time putting an order together. I actually started the order and wrote it all down in my notebook while I was laying in the hospital for almost three weeks last month. I was board as heck and had to do something. The other night I go to finish and pay then whammmo
Yep, I think I'm going in the hospital shortly. Last time it was broncitis and it's acting just like that again. Last time I was in for about a week.

Yep, I think I'm going in the hospital shortly. Last time it was broncitis and it's acting just like that again. Last time I was in for about a week.
I hope it works out well for you. The typical sudden 60 degree temp drop does not help. In a week we are going from 55 to -5

I hope it works out well for you. The typical sudden 60 degree temp drop does not help. In a week we are going from 55 to -5
I've had my flu and covid shots, pneumonia shots. Broncitis is the only thing that comes to mind..
I visited my doctor today and it turns out I'm not "hospital worthy" as she put it. Although I've had the vaccine I tested positive for influenza type A. I knew something was making me feel lousy! Silly me, I thought that if you got the vaccine you might not get the flu..

I guess you've all noticed that Farmertech has cancelled their Christmas sale because they're having problems. Not sure if it's covid, shipping, or government related but now wouldn't be a great time to order from them, I wouldn't think...

I guess you've all noticed that Farmertech has cancelled their Christmas sale because they're having problems. Not sure if it's covid, shipping, or government related but now wouldn't be a great time to order from them, I wouldn't think...
I had not seen that. Do you or anyone know if they have a phone number a person can call and actually speak with someone?

Latest posts

Back