Anyone try Stihls new bar oil?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluestripes

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Yes another oil thread:laugh: Just wondering if anyone tried stihls new bar oil. Its called Woodcutter bar oil sells for 9.95 a gallon. Just curious how it works.

New oil warrants a new thread... not like there is anything to find in the search function on a NEW product.

dw

Echo powerblend at the blue box store is $11:50 ish a gallon. I havnt seen or heard of this new oil.

Just called the shop were I do my business and they have it but they don't know much about it (but what Stihl has told them) since they just got it in

Stihl needed to do something. Who can afford $17 bucks a gallon?? Must have moly and ZDDP for that price!

Stihl needed to do something. Who can afford $17 bucks a gallon?? Must have moly and ZDDP for that price!

Too little, too late. Even the diehard Stihlheads I know have moved on from the overpriced Stihl stuff and found good quality oil for much less. Those people are unlikely to switch back.

I scrolled through it, do they have a winter weight?

Latest posts

Back