apple wood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

porta mill

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a apple tree that I cut down this spring . I was thinking wood to sell to some one for there smoker. well I have a buyer but not I have no clue what it is worth. I do not want to over price it or sell it to cheep. so what is the doing rate for say a half pick up load ?

I have a apple tree that I cut down this spring . I was thinking wood to sell to some one for there smoker. well I have a buyer but not I have no clue what it is worth. I do not want to over price it or sell it to cheep. so what is the doing rate for say a half pick up load ?

I sell wood for smoking the same price as I sell all firewood. Seems unreasonable to charge more just based on how they will use it. Unless they need it to smelt gold :D At any rate it's worth what they'll pay.

1/2 pickup load is about 1/2 face cord. Most face cords around here go for 45-55$ Take it for what it is worth, 25$ would be doing good.....more if delivered of coarse

Latest posts

Back