ArboristSite.com sticker

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. It will wash off if stuck to an outside truck bumper or window in nothing flat (no pun intended). It's an indoor or weather-protected product. I guess I just have to think about it. Maybe that's what the Site wanted us to do. Hmmm...
I bet they stick real well to the Tv screen. Center is probably optimal.

You’re a raccoon?
Trash Panda... lets get it straight!

A tanuki is a Mythical animal that closely resembles a Trash Panda Crossed with a wild dog.

This is the epitome Of a US Marine. we are trained to eat the dregs of the military, IE: trash & dig through the second hand offerings of the other services.... We are trained to attack and kill while defending our pack until our last breathe. The fact that the Tanuki also manages to do this while presenting a cool demeanor only goes to show how good they are at fooling the masses. A truly Marine like trait.

Trash Panda... lets get it straight!

A tanuki is a Mythical animal that closely resembles a Trash Panda Crossed with a wild dog.

This is the epitome Of a US Marine. we are trained to eat the dregs of the military, IE: trash & dig through the second hand offerings of the other services.... We are trained to attack and kill while defending our pack until our last breathe. The fact that the Tanuki also manages to do this while presenting a cool demeanor only goes to show how good they are at fooling the masses. A truly Marine like trait.
Thanks for the clarification OORAH!🇺🇸

Google Translate says it’s raccoon. Hmmm.
Its not a racoon but a lot of translators translate it as a racoon dog. they are a different family line than racoons and are not dogs either. its just what most American servicemembers named them back in the 50's and 60's well before my time.

I actually caught a baby one back about 8 or 9 years ago when it invaded my workshop on accident. took a set of welding gloves to catch it without injury to either of us. after words I found out that technically their is not law stopping you from keeping them as pets and I was a bit pissed that I had let it go.

Its not a racoon but a lot of translators translate it as a racoon dog. they are a different family line than racoons and are not dogs either. its just what most American servicemembers named them back in the 50's and 60's well before my time.

I actually caught a baby one back about 8 or 9 years ago when it invaded my workshop on accident. took a set of welding gloves to catch it without injury to either of us. after words I found out that technically their is not law stopping you from keeping them as pets and I was a bit pissed that I had let it go.
after researching it i thought it was like a Japanese version of a honey badger. Your military post about it was inspiring to say the least! Thanks again for your service ken!

after researching it i thought it was like a Japanese version of a honey badger. Your military post about it was inspiring to say the least! Thanks again for your service ken!
Apreciate, but honestly thank the folks who did a full 20. I only did 8 years as my MOS was packed and I was not going to make SSgt in time to avoid high tenure so I got out after my second tour.

Latest posts

Back