ArboristSite.com sticker

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apreciate, but honestly thank the folks who did a full 20. I only did 8 years as my MOS was packed and I was not going to make SSgt in time to avoid high tenure so I got out after my second tour.
Your signing up for possible death. A risk most men don't ink there name on papers for. Not sure if everyone sees it that way or even if you do but I do. One minute everything is ok next minute the đź’© hitting the fan and your right in the thick of it. Not to mention the sacrifice of time. Takes a special bad @ss for that.

Your signing up for possible death. A risk most men don't ink there name on papers for. Not sure if everyone sees it that way or even if you do but I do. One minute everything is ok next minute the đź’© hitting the fan and your right in the thick of it. Not to mention the sacrifice of time. Takes a special bad @ss for that.
Many do, it got me out of living a life of drudgery with only a HS education thats for sure. I really hope we do not step on our collective crank with russia and the current "crisis" Can't stand the idea of our youth getting wasted in yet another war.

LOML likes to wash my coffee thermos. I doubt the sticker would last long in hot water. Just MHO.
;)
Mine doesn't get washed. You should see the inside. It's totally black. I don't know why they call it stainless steel. My coffee mug is the same way. I have a mug that I use when I'm home that does get washed. The wife doesn't mess with the two I carry to work.

Mine doesn't get washed. You should see the inside. It's totally black. I don't know why they call it stainless steel. My coffee mug is the same way. I have a mug that I use when I'm home that does get washed. The wife doesn't mess with the two I carry to work.
yep you never wash another fellows coffee cup. years of buildup adds to the flavor!

Arbor1 has attempted 2x now to send me decals and I never received the first mailing or the second mailing. Since February 1st or 3rd was the first attempt at her mailing them to me…What a joke usps, absolutely ridiculous. Can’t even deliver an envelope with stickers in it. I completely sickened by that. Looks like no decals for this guys work trucks or boxes… pathetic

Arbor1 has attempted 2x now to send me decals and I never received the first mailing or the second mailing. Since February 1st or 3rd was the first attempt at her mailing them to me…What a joke usps, absolutely ridiculous. Can’t even deliver an envelope with stickers in it. I completely sickened by that. Looks like no decals for this guys work trucks or boxes… pathetic
So they were returned to sender?

So they were returned to sender?
Not that I’m aware off, they just never showed up. Maybe Arbor1 got them returned to her but she didn’t say so… I even reconfirmed my address with her multiple times and usps seemingly still can’t get their crap together :rolleyes:

I got mine about 2 days after sending my address, but I was one of the first to be sent one too I think (probably first thousands
there is a LOT of stickers to ship!
Yeah. And even when I have a lot of orders on my Etsy I ship them out quickly. The point is that if someone pays you $30 every year for something online you should send them what they promise

Yeah. And even when I have a lot of orders on my Etsy I ship them out quickly. The point is that if someone pays you $30 every year for something online you should send them what they promise
I forgot you joined after they grandfathered everyone in
yeah they need to get on that!
most of us didn't/will never have to pay for "supporting member" since we were active users when the forum changed owners a little while back

Latest posts

Back