Arboristsite L@@K!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5-15-08012.jpg

5-15-08011sm.jpg

silkies011.jpg

silkies014.jpg

silkies008.jpg

chicks011.jpg

4-15-08chickens034.jpg

vacationplus042.jpg

Yeah I've been warned by the federal gov't of roosters that some of the chicks aren't of age. I guess they have to be a pullet to pull it:)

Fish,

I WAS gay, but I've been cured. Now I only date "women". Just because those "women" may have to shave more often than I do and pee standing up doesn't make me any less straight. Does it?

crossdresser.jpg

Ugh, I don't even want to know what the hole in the wall is for.

Just thought I would start a thread telling you all were/are gay!!!!!!

I may come back from time to time to post chicken or cat pix...

But otherwise, that is it!!!!!!!

I cannot handle it any more.............

I mainly want a lot of attention, so when I come back in a month or two,
it will be even better!!!!

STIHLTHEFISH!!!!!!!!!!

Otherwise, have a good holiday weekend, unless you are a foreigner,
and are celebrating a Metric Labor Day!!!!

So show us some labor day saw pix!!!! Or chickens. Llamass...........

Thanks Fish we all need a little comic relief after that "other thread"
REP sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Labor Day :cheers:

Chewing tobacco or health care? which one are we gonna run with?

I vote chewing tobacco and other things that can kill you but make life funner.
(it is too a word so save it)

Wait.. you mean you gotta pay for free health care?????

Who'da thunk it?? :dizzy:

No, only for certain ailments. Like if you get oral cancer from dipping Cope, you probably chewed enough cope and paid enough in tobacco tax to cover the costs.

If you, lets say blow up your liver from boozing your whole life then once again you probably paid for your treatment in liqour taxes

No, only for certain ailments. Like if you get oral cancer from dipping Cope, you probably chewed enough cope and paid enough in tobacco tax to cover the costs.

If you, lets say blow up your liver from boozing your whole life then once again you probably paid for your treatment in liqour taxes

So you mean if I drink myself to death the gubment wont pay for my liver transplant??

Last edited:
If alcoholism is a disease??????????

Why ain't tobacco addiction a disease too?
To me both seem like just bad habits.

So you mean if I drink myself to death the gubment wont pay for my liver transplant??

You'll already have paid for it in liquor taxes, so you won't get an extra bill.

They really nail you on tobacco though...Rope, you should have seen the look on my face when I asked for 3 tins, and the guy asked me for $58.00.

They now have these cute 1/2 tins in Canada...half the depth of the regular can for only $10.50.

On the good side, the government also is much more restrictive on what manufacturers use, because it pays to keep people healthy. There are a lot of nasty additives etc that only are used in the US because other countries won't allow them.

Back