Arboristsite Lurker

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lurkers.jpg

I realized just today that was also under my name. I don't post as much on this site as there are so many more knowledgeable than I. I post when I feel confident I know what I am talking about or just update on pjts to see if people have ideas. Not like the term much. What is the benefit of using that as a description?

I realized just today that was also under my name. I don't post as much on this site as there are so many more knowledgeable than I. I post when I feel confident I know what I am talking about or just update on pjts to see if people have ideas. Not like the term much. What is the benefit of using that as a description?

Fixed! :D

LurkerNoMore!.jpg

But seriously, all jokes aside, isn't there a way to give yourself custom titles on the account page?
Or is that option locked for lower post count members?

(Oh, and if anyone is curious how I did that, it's just simple HTML editing.)

Manic84

That is funny. I like a good sense of humor. I had to look up on the site to find what a lurker was which is why I posted on the thread. If you leave it I try to live up to it. As you are Guru, maybe you have an in with the tech gurus

Well apparently I'm an operative, who knew? :D
It got to be tough to run a site, and it is humorous the names. I guess originally I read more into it. The insanity of today creeps into everything. I've been on the site for some time and never notices the description changed and then with the craziness affecting my thoughts never spotted the humor in it.

It got to be tough to run a site, and it is humorous the names. I guess originally I read more into it. The insanity of today creeps into everything. I've been on the site for some time and never notices the description changed and then with the craziness affecting my thoughts never spotted the humor in it.
Well, I never even knew there was any sort of designations, so you were still ahead of me. ;)

Back