Archer Saw chain, made in Australia

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a loop of very fresh lightly-rocked archer semi chisel chain in a bucket and once the teeth and rakers were standardized it cut just as well as Oregon chisel chain, albeit a little grabby as the rakers had been set way too low before I got it and were still a little low, even after grinding off the rock damage.

I went through a 25' roll, to tell the truth i don,t remember using any for my use. Sold few or more 20"loops to neighbors and no complaints so far.
Where can i buy another 25' roll cheapest? Might do a roll each semi chisel 3/8.050 and .325 .063.. I,d rather have stihl chain but not for what it normally cost.
Ebay is where I get the rolls. About $65 bucks give or take.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Any comments? Made in Australia and the price is good, just wondering about quality.
Made in China. Imported into the USA by company in Columbia South Carolina. Chain may be okay, but beware of the bars. ArcherPlus is a seller on eBay. I do NOT recommend them as a seller on eBay.

ArcherPlus is a seller on eBay. I do NOT recommend them as a seller on eBay.
I have had exceptional service from ArcherPlus on eBay.

They are a direct importer of Tecomec and Tsumura products, in addition to Archer.

Offer free shipping, prompt order processing, good pricing, and volume discounts on many items. Have always responded to my questions, and been up front when items are out of stock, or were delayed with the Covid mess, etc.

99.9% positive feedback rating, from 267K items sold.

Not sure what else to ask for.

Philbert

Their chain archer is made in China for a Aussie company.

video = A 100% Australian owned factory in Jinhua China, employing 100+ staff...10 in QC....6 engineers. We currently export to 80+ countries......50+ international Archer distributors including JAK Max in Australia & New Zealand.

Any comments? Made in Australia and the price is good, just wondering about quality.
I’ve used lots of different brands and I like Archer chains and I’ve seen come from others who have used them and they also liked them. They’re cheap enough to just buy one and see for yourself.

Latest posts

Back