AS members, its time to take care of our own

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Avalancher, can't PM you. Your full.......

But yes would like to sign it if it's still around here.:cheers:

Sorry about that, I forgot to empty my PM's last night again,but I took care of the problem this morning.PM me your address and I will forward it on.
thanks for all your effort on this!

attachment.php
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

OK, no clue if the pics will show, so we'll see. Yes AV the list is with the helmet, but wasn't sure if anything has changed. PM me or I'll send it out tomorrow.
Thanks A C
Ok seriously, I read the whole tutorial 3-4 times, & the pics didn't display in the post? What did I miss? Thanks

AC, here's what your attempt at posting the pictures in the message looks like. I replaced the square brackets with parentheses so it would be visible:

(IMG)(IMG)(IMG)(IMG)http://www.arboristsite.com/attachm...149&stc=1&d=1280955135(/IMG)(/IMG)(/IMG)(/IMG)

It looks like maybe you clicked on the attach button a few too many times.

Here's what it should look like before you post it:

(IMG)http://www.arboristsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=146149&stc=1&d=1280955135(/IMG)

Now just like above only leaving the box brackets there, pic should show:

attachment.php

You will need to do this separately for each picture. Make sure that the first one is not still highlighted in the reply message when you do the next one, or it will probably overwrite the first link and do what you had.

I also leave a couple returns (like paragraph spacing) between each IMG link. It spaces the pics out a little bit so they aren't right next to each other.

So when you insert a bunch of images, it should look like this:

img link1 img

img link2 img

img link3 img
Hope this helps.

Alright guys I met Adam (amatuer cutter) this afternoon and got the helmet from him.
And it was nice to meet another AS member also:cheers:
I will ship the package to Andrew (epicklin22) tomorrow.
The helmet in it's current state, and with the Makita.
Helmet007.jpg

Helmet006.jpg

:clap:

Here is an update for anyone interested.DJ4wd has the helmet right now, and is sending it back to me so that I can touch up the names that got smudged, clear coat the thing to preserve what is already signed, and get it back to the next member on the list.

When I package this to send out, I am going to have a box cut to fit so that we dont have anymore problems with smudging.When you get the helmet, make sure you put it back in the packaging the way it arrived, and dont put anything in with the helmet.

Some names may have been lost entirely,but here is what I am going to do.After it gets back from the west coast, I am going to send the helmet back to any member who lost their signature to have him resign it.Inside the box will be prepaid labels for everyone so that nobody has to pay for shipping again.Take the helmet out, resign it,stick the label on it to the next guy, and drop it in the mail.

I will PM every member that is affected by this to let you know.Sound good?

Sounds good

Ed, will you have a list later on, where the helmet has been?
Would be interesting to know how many miles it has on it.

Sounds good

Ed, will you have a list later on, where the helmet has been?
Would be interesting to know how many miles it has on it.

Yeah, I can post a list after it has made its rounds, but as of right now its just went over the 2K mile mark.

I plotted it out awhile back but didnt keep the log, seems that it was somewhere in the 5200 mile mark,but that was before a lot of the members chimed in after the helmet shipped.

can i still get in

PM me your name and address and I will add you to the second list.I dont know if we are going to have time for it to get to everyone before christmas,Im starting to wonder if we oughta plan on raffling it off after Christmas.the list keeps getting longer and longer........:clap:

It was pretty cool opening box up and seeing the helmet. I wish I wasn't so busy right now, otherwise I would have included it in some pictures. Maybe next time.

I'm glad the signatures are going to be redone/fixed. :clap: So much hard work has been put forth through Avalancher and everyone involved. It would be disappointing to see it just fade away.

Its out wandering around the country somewhere.I think this thread got buried far enough back that folks arent checking in and giving us an update.

Latest posts

Back