AS members, its time to take care of our own

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are the sigs holding up? Wy wife did not spray the helmet because the stuff wouldn't stick to the plastic. Poly might stick but we didn't have any...:confused: Hope they are ok.

Some of the sigs were almost gone, hard to even read who had signed it. Others were in great shape. I sigen it with the paint pens and seemed to work ok. It should be interesting to see how they all hold up.

Beefie

P.S. At the next fall GtG in WI you are going to have to bring up some squirrel stew.

Got helmet today. Sorry it took so long to pick it up I have been moving. I will sign and get it moving by Wednesday.

Kyle

I signed the helmet, just waiting for paint marker to dry. I will get it in the mail today and send it to ECRUPPRECHT.

Kyle

I just cought up on the last few pages. What is this PP account everyone is talking about? I didn't see a post of the info on how to donate.

I set up a paypal account for anyone that wants to donate to the cause but is unable to sign the helmet.Folks in different countries,time constraint, etc.

If you want to lend a hand, then wait until we have the raffle for the helmet and other goodies in november and buy a few tickets.
Starting in October I would like to start a thread for folks to chime in and nominate some folks that could use the assistance.

Cool idea. I think my signature would devalue it though. Plus I would inevitably write something stupid as is my nature.

attachment.php
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

OK, no clue if the pics will show, so we'll see. Yes AV the list is with the helmet, but wasn't sure if anything has changed. PM me or I'll send it out tomorrow.
Thanks A C
Ok seriously, I read the whole tutorial 3-4 times, & the pics didn't display in the post? What did I miss? Thanks

Last edited:
AC, try clicking through the links in my signature. If that doesn't help, PM me and I'll walk ya through it. I'm a pic junkie, and the more that can post em, the more I get to look at!

Latest posts

Back