Atv Chainsaw mount

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a round hand grab on my tractors fender. Will that thing clamp on to it ? Can't really tell from pic how it mounts. Thanks

I think you should be alright. The base bracket is made to mount to a rod type ATV rack, or the composite kind. Its got several holes. They have a bar clamp, but i dont know how big. But even if supplied bar mount wont work there are holes drilled in the bracket that looks like you could just use U bolts to mount to a bar if needed.

I would be more worried about the bar clearing the fender when riding in mount? It only goes so far horizontally, so your bar will be hanging vertically a bit. So if you dont have the clearance needed on one side of the fender or ther other could pose a problem. I will try to post a pic of mine tonight.

UPS man delivered my 4 today. He was convinced that I'd bought a bunch of ammo. I laughed and said that I would have, if only they had any in stock...

The unit looks to be more sturdy that I expected. Props to the op for sharing this!

I plan to mount mine to the roll bar on the tractor using the large flat plate. I have to drill two holes through the roll bar but that is not a big deal.

How 'bout that. Probably a 100 of um will be sold on here. Gotta figure how to mount one on my Kubota. Moth balls huh?

Gotta say BS on this whole thread, with no pics never happened.

I installed one of two mounts standing out in the sleet and gropple to get a pic just cause I love you guys. :laugh:

I didn't have to use any of the mounting brackets or the plate. The bucket mount already had one hole for a 3/8 bolt (top) and I drilled and tapped the second (bottom). I put it on the side of the tractor that won't interfere with me dragging my fat butt up and down to get in the seat.

Make sure the plastic knobs are tight, they might have a tendency to vibrate loose and fall off. When installing/removing the saw in the holder it is best to completely remove the plastic knob, the mount jaws fall open and you can get the saw in and out easily. I may install the second mount on the carry-all.

hanniedog - do i get a star on my refrigerator door for being the first to post a pic?

Sawmount_zpsa272d0c1.jpg

Last edited:
ordered 2. Thanks for the heads up. What a great deal

Shipping to Maine

Was $5+ for 1 to 3 holders.

For 4 it went to $8+.

Not sure where they ship from.

Great catch!! Thanks for the info, I ordered 4 and got 5 by accident! Looks pretty good but smells like death , but for 6.99 ill deal with it.

Back