Atv Chainsaw mount

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
told a friend at work about them he ordered 10 also!!

how many do you think they had ????:confused2:
hope i get mine!

OP should be getting a comission...

thanks flashhole for the pic.
where in ny are you?
I'm from outside of rochester,
have relatives in belmont

Grabbed 3 to work up a mount for the kawasaki mule. Going to make one for the polesaw as well.:msp_biggrin:

Glad everyone is getting their piece of the pie, wish cabelas would commission me hahaha. :msp_biggrin:

saw mount pics

Just to make good on my promise here are some pics of the mounts mounted! I was able to combine two of the mounts on one rail so it keeps the saws a lot more compact on the quad. Should work well! Sorry the pics aren't great but it was getting dark and the phone was dying...
0224131831_zpse81e382d.jpg

0224131831a_zpsf8bb58ee.jpg

0224131825_zps772c0801.jpg

Nice area flashhole.... .not too far from greek peak, much better than Bristol mtn.

Thanks for pics johhnylabguy, mine should be here tomorrow so i won't have to do this anymore!!

Sorry guys...i didnt get any pics of mine mounted up. I had planned to use it on Sat and take a few cell pics but then my dad decided to come work with me and he brought his ranger so i didnt take wheeler.

However, i did mount it and it will work fine. BUT the plastic knobs are pretty cheap. Dont over tighten them or they will break. I broke both before i learned my lesson. They are just a nut with an over molded plastic knob. They arent the better quality ones with the threaded sleeve all the way through the knob. The one is no big deal just to use the nut to tighten the saw bracket to the mounting plate. I just tightened it with a wrench. The one that tightens to the saw bar is a bit of a problem...luckily we have them at work.

I'm in Milwaukee, WI for work this week and ran to the nearest Cabelas tonight to see if I could get eyes or hands on one before mine were delivered.

Only ones they had in stock were Kolpins and they were $79.99. Guess I'll just have to wait till I get home...

Received mine today. Hopefully I can get it mounted on the Ranger tomorrow.

For $6.88 if it just keeps the bugs and mice out of my equipment shed I'll come out ahead. Thanks for the tip!

I had an hour of daylight left after the wife got home to leave the kids and do a little splitting. Opened the door to my 16x30 shed to get the maul and I was greeted by the strong odor...of mothballs. It's an added perk if it keeps the mice and bugs out!:laugh:

The brown truck just dropped off my 2 mounts and you guys ain't kidding about the smell.

Got my three today fast to get here three days. Mine smelled like moth balls too. Hopeful will install tommorrow on the skidsteer chipper and mule.

Got my two a couple days ago. Mounted one on the fender of my yanmar tractor. Dern bar sheath has stunk up the garage.

Being its made in China they are probably made from industrial waste of some sort. So we're all gonna die from being tight wads.

Back