Auto

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NO ONE cares about auto filing????

No filing/grinding is best argument??!!??

First; you provide no link or pictures or info about it what so ever, that's kinda lazy and leaves all the work for your readers. Kinda arrogant at best.
Second; if you want to spend that much money just to get a robot filing your chain you really need to explain your thoughts about why you would even consider that compared to buying a regular grinder at 1/10'th of the cost.
Is it because you think that your hand filing is the best in the world and therefore you would want a machine to do it as close as possible as you do it? And you would want to spend 4800 dollas for it?

First; you provide no link or pictures or info about it what so ever, that's kinda lazy and leaves all the work for your readers. Kinda arrogant at best.
Second; if you want to spend that much money just to get a robot filing your chain you really need to explain your thoughts about why you would even consider that compared to buying a regular grinder at 1/10'th of the cost.
Is it because you think that your hand filing is the best in the world and therefore you would want a machine to do it as close as possible as you do it? And you would want to spend 4800 dollas for it?
Geeeeee.......you know so much. Been around maybe 6 months. Lol
No. I didn’t supply a link. But I gave the name and if anyone cares enough they would have to use google.

Arrogant. Lol. I’m a grinder. Tool and grinder. Shadow, ID/OD, and surface. On Studers.
Chains are simple to grind.

Ive been helping folks get into grinding for YEARS....
I made and sold washers at a loss to a lot of folks here so they could upgrade their grinders.

Have about 6 grinders. 3 Silveys....one of them a 8” with 4 CBN wheels. One for Carbide only. And one for square.

Oregon just for rakers.

Put Philbert’sname because he is the Guru for helping folks sharpen chain. Knows lots about grinders.
Thought he might be interested. Search his stuff.

Aren’t YOU a little arrogant calling me out without knowing me.
I was trying to show ANYONE something new if they were interested.......I have NO connection to them. Except I but files from them. Because they are the best. I pay retail. Lol

Anything else you can tell me about myself???
You seem to know everything......but don’t worry. I care nothing about your opinion..........

Go ahead.......say more if you want.
For me.......PAX.....have a good life.
But......if you have any grinding questions......I’d be happy to help. Really. I don’t hold a grudge.

Thanks,
You may know a lot about grinders and grinding, but that was still arrogant to the casual reader in this forum.
If you do some effort to reach us all, that's what you'll get in return.
Cheers :cheers:

Dont worry about him @Stihl 041S , just another one of them opinionated keyboard punchers. Takes a real man to throw jabs over the internet.

Thanks mate, I might not know a lot but I know you wouldn't tell me that if you where in front my face... being on another side of the world makes it so easy I guess.

Dont worry about him @Stihl 041S , just another one of them opinionated keyboard punchers. Takes a real man to throw jabs over the internet.
I myself couldnt see spending that kind of money. Long time before I'd see a return on that investment. I'll stick to my old Niellson.
It was something I’d never seen before. The mechanism is interesting.
But agree......too much $$$$$
And with the oil thread like file/grind folks I figured someone would know something about it.
The company is the same as Grobet for files it seems.
And they are without peer in the metal working world.
Files so uniform and smooth to work with.
To as hard as 74 RC if need be.
Thanks for the advice.......love Ignore.

I’ll go back to my grinders.........

Latest posts

Back