Aww geez...not more "free firewood logs!"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReggieT

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well, tis the season to be Merry! Look @ what Santa & ze elves have in store....:dizzy::eek:
http://huntsville.craigslist.org/zip/4250864163.html

Firewood Logs (Huntsville and Surrounding Areas)
00h0h_iIqoRE41vvO_600x450.jpg

Free Firewood Logs
Desired dump location must have plenty of room and safe truck access.
Common Wood Types: Oak, Maple, Hickory, Walnut, Cherry
Logs will be large: 1.5 - 4 ft diameter, up to 10ft long, and about 10 per truck load.
Logs are NOT split OR cut. Be sure you can handle a large delivery of firewood logs.
We remove trees from all over North Alabama.
Give us a call and we will schedule a free delivery of firewood logs.
All Star Tree Services
256-425-6617

Not only free but delivered also! :rock:
If you have the space, how can you not go for it?:chainsaw::chop:

I never see opportunities like that around me. Too many sawmills cutting pallet parts. :(

Hmm, seems like an oppurtunity. How bigs your "landing" Reg?
Hmm...not near big enough!! The wife's already threatening legal proceedings if continue on my "firewood obsession!"...reckon I'll have to pass. BUT, there's always Daddies 5 acres of space...hmmmm!!!:ices_rofl:

Hmm...not near big enough!! The wife's already threatening legal proceedings if continue on my "firewood obsession!"...reckon I'll have to pass. BUT, there's always Daddies 5 acres of space...hmmmm!!!:ices_rofl:

Reg, do you have the means to deliver a cord of wood? If so, you might consider taking what they will deliver, and process it. Can't go to far wrong. You'll have all you likely need, and might just find a niche selling some of the excess. That X-27 might just get a workout.

Robespierre makes a good point. The stuff in the pic all looks like softwood to me. I would want to see what I'm getting before pulling the trigger on this one.

It'a all a twisted mess of pine that shows up from utility cuttings and maintenance the TVA contracts, sometimes you get lucky and there's some pecan and oak on a load but it doesn't happen often. They only show if it saves them a dime being closer to your address than one of pulpwood buyers in the area. They are doing a lot of cutting right now bringing fiber optic cables through the mountains

Latest posts

Back