Back at it again!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whe don't have many of them here...thank goodness. but there is one that is well known around our national forest. he has spiked trees, set up barbed wire on horse trails, and protests the hell out of everything..........

And lives in a log cabin...

Typical of the loony liberal pukes. :rant:

Fella (Ron) I used to work with has a sister that lives in Grand Forks, B.C. and works as a nurse at the hospital.

Ron tells me one day way back, the hippies were going to have a good old time logging protest in the hills and blockaded the road in. Problem is, some of the loggers got wind of the protest and blocked the protesters in. Uhh oh, not going to play out well for the protest. After the protest and the road reopened, the ambulance service was called out to render aid to some of the protesters. When the ambulances get to the Grand Forks hospital with hurtin' hippies, they meet logger families that wouldn't allow the ambulances in seeing as timber dollars and loggers helped build the town and hospital. Apparently the ambulances diverted to another town which likely was a good haul to either Osoyoos or Rossland area.

I can't verify whether it's true or not, but boy do I want to believe it. Cool little town Grand Forks, liked it even before that story.

On the local news this morning, they said about 50 state troopers, and deputies arrested 23 of the protestors yesterday, and were working on apprehending the ones that were self restrained and in the trees. I can think of a few ways to get em down, or maybe I have too much time on my week off.

stupid hippies do they not se that if the timber is not harvested then it will just die. i wonder if one has ever wrapped around a tre a cutter was about to cut?

On the local news this morning, they said about 50 state troopers, and deputies arrested 23 of the protestors yesterday, and were working on apprehending the ones that were self restrained and in the trees. I can think of a few ways to get em down, or maybe I have too much time on my week off.

break out the saw

Link to the story: !!!WARNING GRAPHIC PICS, YOU CAN ALMOST SMELL THE DIRTY HIPPIES!!! http://www.katu.com/news/local/50237102.html

HaHaHa that is absolutely priceless!!!!! Those idiots were so worried about there damn protest they cut down a protected tree, so damn stupid they went and did what they were protesting against. Some people are so worried about some dumbass agenda that seems novel and they fall in with all the sheep and don't think with their own heads. Thank God!!! that we don't have to many around my neck of the woods, well i take that back 1 is too many.:angrysoapbox:

Treehugginhippyfagpukes

Could you see that happening around here? I can't....Too many of us rednecks clinging to our guns.:cheers:

Peaceful earth helping lovers, or terrorists?

They claim to be peace lovers, and here to save earth but I have seen first hand alot of things that make me feel otherwise. About ten years ago we were cutting a remote unit about 70 miles from town in a national forest, as we were walking out we were greeted by a group of Rainbow members that preached to us about all the things we were doing wrong and how peaceful, and earth loving they are. When we got to my pickup they had it blocked in with a subaru wagon, and a volkswagen bus. I was younger and dumber and started spouting off at the mouth it didn't take long for them to get real unpeaceful. We decided that ten on two wasn't in our favor, but they wouldn't move the cars, I warned em and then proceeded to move em using a little ramming power. I reported the incident to law enforcement, they found them a few days later near an active yarding site which had been subject to fuel, and oil being drained from equipment tanks, and sugar and water being added to equipment no arrests were made due to the fact they could'nt prove they were the troublemakers. Maybe that's why their hippies seems pretty hippocritical to me.

The Earth Liberation Front spiked some trees in Erie PA where they were building a road. About a month later they set an excavator on fire. Then they set a bunch of SUV's on fire at a dealership. A couple months after that, they set a mink farm on fire. Get this; THEY FORGOT TO RELEASE THE MINK BEFORE THEY SET IT ON FIRE!!

Treehugginhippyfagpukes

Could you see that happening around here? I can't....Too many of us rednecks clinging to our guns.:cheers:

Haha get it right Mr. Obama said that we are clinging to our bibles and guns something to that respect. LOL, Unfortunately i live exactly 20 some miles from Pittsburgh and these idiots are starting to slowly make there presence felt around my area. I'm not worried because once again as you well know, Pennsylvania is Pittsburgh in the west, Filthadelphia in the east, and ALABAMA in the middle as quoted from my gay professor at college. lol. He got some respect from me for acknowledging our growing minority that we belong to haha.:cheers:

Haha get it right Mr. Obama said that we are clinging to our bibles and guns something to that respect. LOL, Unfortunately i live exactly 20 some miles from Pittsburgh and these idiots are starting to slowly make there presence felt around my area. I'm not worried because once again as you well know, Pennsylvania is Pittsburgh in the west, Filthadelphia in the east, and ALABAMA in the middle as quoted from my gay professor at college. lol. He got some respect from me for acknowledging our growing minority that we belong to haha.:cheers:

I refer to it as Pennsyltuckey. :)

I am proud to have grown up in NW PA.

Since when does being liberal mean being a hippie tree hugger? I'm a semi middling Liberal, but support logging. It is a truly green industry and sustainability is not just a newly discovered buzz word when it comes to harvesting wood in our area.

No, your hippie protestors are probably kids who have wealthy parents to support them, or people who rely on trust funds. Maybe it is a class project?
I'd still just barbecue, give the chained up ones lots of coffee and soy milk, and let nature take its course.:cheers:

Seriously, one Earth Firstie from Texas, called Gypsy, was killed when he got hit by a tree in Humboldt County. He became a martyr. The stupid guy was running up from below the cutter to try to stop the cutting. The protestors wanted the cutter tried for manslaughter. The prosecutor refused. What a mess it was. I felt sorry for the cutter. How dare that idiot wreck a guy's life and I'm talking about wrecking the cutter's life--not the dead guy. :mad:

Since when does being liberal mean being a hippie tree hugger? I'm a semi middling Liberal, but support logging. It is a truly green industry and sustainability is not just a newly discovered buzz word when it comes to harvesting wood in our area.

I getcha there slowp. I am a bit of a tree-hugger myself but am middle of the road on politics. I liked how they took away our concrete and wood benches here on campus and replaced them with the plastic/wood composite and called it "green". Can't get much "greener" than renewable timber.

Fella (Ron) I used to work with has a sister that lives in Grand Forks, B.C. and works as a nurse at the hospital.

Ron tells me one day way back, the hippies were going to have a good old time logging protest in the hills and blockaded the road in. Problem is, some of the loggers got wind of the protest and blocked the protesters in. Uhh oh, not going to play out well for the protest. After the protest and the road reopened, the ambulance service was called out to render aid to some of the protesters. When the ambulances get to the Grand Forks hospital with hurtin' hippies, they meet logger families that wouldn't allow the ambulances in seeing as timber dollars and loggers helped build the town and hospital. Apparently the ambulances diverted to another town which likely was a good haul to either Osoyoos or Rossland area.

I can't verify whether it's true or not, but boy do I want to believe it. Cool little town Grand Forks, liked it even before that story.

...that story is epic,and i would lean more towards truth,why would you make something like that up?firkin awesome story!ended lunch with the tale today,the boys loved it.:cheers:

and I'm sure they got their own chat forum complaining about rednecks...on and on it goes...hand around hippies I get sick of them...hang around rednecks same thing happens...

They claim to be peace lovers, and here to save earth but I have seen first hand alot of things that make me feel otherwise. About ten years ago we were cutting a remote unit about 70 miles from town in a national forest, as we were walking out we were greeted by a group of Rainbow members that preached to us about all the things we were doing wrong and how peaceful, and earth loving they are. When we got to my pickup they had it blocked in with a subaru wagon, and a volkswagen bus. I was younger and dumber and started spouting off at the mouth it didn't take long for them to get real unpeaceful. We decided that ten on two wasn't in our favor, but they wouldn't move the cars, I warned em and then proceeded to move em using a little ramming power. I reported the incident to law enforcement, they found them a few days later near an active yarding site which had been subject to fuel, and oil being drained from equipment tanks, and sugar and water being added to equipment no arrests were made due to the fact they could'nt prove they were the troublemakers. Maybe that's why their hippies seems pretty hippocritical to me.

Are you talking about the Snog sale? If so, who were you cutting for at the time?

I wasn't working the Snog sale, it was on the other side of 138 from us, we were over near BirdsPoint. But Yes it was during that whole mess, and probably the same peaceful protestors. Sometimes I wish the sales weren't made to be such public knowledge.

Latest posts

Back