hello, looking for some help here.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the kind words here guys. It was a beautiful day here today. I took mom and my sisters out to cut a Christmas tree. It was tough, as it was something we have always done as a family. I spent most of the morning looking over dad's saws, and just sitting at his bench. I was just waiting for him to come walking through the door, and say, " what are you doing in here son" . that was a famous response from him. I would always jokingly tell him " do I need to show you how to repair these saws?" Man I miss him

Thanks for all the kind words here guys. It was a beautiful day here today. I took mom and my sisters out to cut a Christmas tree. It was tough, as it was something we have always done as a family. I spent most of the morning looking over dad's saws, and just sitting at his bench. I was just waiting for him to come walking through the door, and say, " what are you doing in here son" . that was a famous response from him. I would always jokingly tell him " do I need to show you how to repair these saws?" Man I miss him
Yup. Lots of moment like that where ya think he should just walk through the door like any other day. Its tough but were all here for help or just to talk to if ya need it. Come hang out here any time ya need to.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back