Bagged me a city boy.Welcome our newest member!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went last night to help a local farmer that I get my hay from.. He brought 2 more guys to help. He said he's drive the tractor down to the field and I could take them in my truck.. huh? what? as soon as he said that my eyes almost left my head.. 1 person maybe but 2 people? that means someone has to sit in the back.. No good that is.. asfter abotu 2-3min of moving stuff around we managed to squeeze him in, good thing he was little.! I think he was amazed at my Ratchet strap knot collection..

Man I can relate to this "whats in yer truck". I own a detail shop in Wyoming. Jumpin Johnson county some trucks and cars, most refer to them as SUVs, to us they are cars, come in just as you guys are describing. We ususally just laugh a bit and start shoveling.

Well, .....
An acient box of mini wheats never opened.Funny thing is, the expiration date is before this truck was ever built.Weird!

First Aid kit.If you want to visit the woodfairies, I can hook you up.

Dead rat

Golf ball.I dont play golf.

Staple gun.Used primarily to threaten hitchhikers that fell asleep.Or died.Then I just stop and staple em up to the closest telephone pole.

I reckon my truck isnt any different than anyone else's.

I thought i missed something the first time!?!

;) a little forging by me

That's a relief. Dead rats=plague. Or black deth, if you will.

Unlikely, I guess. But it comes back to the luck thing. :)

Yep, I wouldnt care to tempt death by being the only documented case of the Black Plague in this country in the past 30 years.Always wanted to be on the Opra show, but not as a stiff.

Yep, I wouldnt care to tempt death by being the only documented case of the Black Plague in this country in the past 30 years.Always wanted to be on the Opra show, but not as a stiff.

lol ... from the various stories that you've shared with us, you just might make it onto that show. The only thing is, it will likely not be for a reason that you had planned or even like. :D

:cheers:

Good read Avalancher. Thanks.

No jessica here.

I got this for a B'day present a few years ago.

stool3.jpg

Kevin

Latest posts

Back