Baileys order QUICK!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy,
Well my computer bit the dust. I'm using someone elses till they get me hooked up again. I hope they can recover most off it because it makes me sick thinking how much info might have went bye bye.
In the past we tried using the temps deal. It always seemed that by the time a a full time employee would get a person trained to do without having to be told, it's time to go back to school or it's growing season again. This is really counter productive considering the lost production of the full timer having to hold the hand of a temp. At least with a new full timer, you can train them when production permits rather than during the busiest time. You're right about the International orders. They are so manual it hurts. We'll get it ironed out.
Regards
Gregg

Howdy,
Well my computer bit the dust. I'm using someone elses till they get me hooked up again. I hope they can recover most off it because it makes me sick thinking how much info might have went bye bye.
In the past we tried using the temps deal. It always seemed that by the time a a full time employee would get a person trained to do without having to be told, it's time to go back to school or it's growing season again. This is really counter productive considering the lost production of the full timer having to hold the hand of a temp. At least with a new full timer, you can train them when production permits rather than during the busiest time. You're right about the International orders. They are so manual it hurts. We'll get it ironed out.
Regards
Gregg

Thanks Gregg.

The confirmation emails is not agreeing with the order status. I placed an order on 5-8. Late on 5-9 I got an email that said my order had been shipped. On 5-10 it was still ''in the warehouse.'' 5-11, which is today, it shipped. So on 5-16, Ill have my order.

i just placed a order this afternoon so we will see how long it takes. one thing that make it quicker for me is im about a hour a half away

Latest posts

Back