Baileys order QUICK!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
probably, providing there are no holds/out of stocks that slow you up.

you can pay more money for expedited shipping if you wish.

i made an order on the 3rd and it didnt ship till the 6th, they are getting mighty slow in the warehouse these days

I ordered Monday afternoon standard shipping and have yet to see it. You may want to pay for an expedited shipping option.

Oh, and I'm in the southern twin cities

I had one take the better part of 12 days to get here. I had a long talk with someone ...I honestly cant remember who. They sure need to get on the ball on that shipping for sure.

I have managed to finally find other ways to get my stuff so I havent used them in a few months.

Two orders placed with Bailey's recently. One sat in the warehouse for three days, the other two, overall it was fairly slow service, IMHO. I also ordered a flywheel puller from Treatland in California on Thursday morning, paid for the cheapest shipping just like with Bailey's, it came in today's mail. Apparently all packages from California to Michigan don't take 8 days.....

i made an order on the 3rd and it didnt ship till the 6th, they are getting mighty slow in the warehouse these days

+1. My last order was ''in the warehouse'' for 3 days. I figured out if I use USPS it knocks 2 days off the shipping time compared to UPS.

+1. My last order was ''in the warehouse'' for 3 days. I figured out if I use USPS it knocks 2 days off the shipping time compared to UPS.

I found the same thing, use priority USPS I have it in 2-3 days.
it's that 3-4 days in the warehouse that upsets me:dizzy:. I like Baileys but they better get there shipping dept in gear, there are other suppliers out there.

Slow

maybe they mail pickup everyday but only get courier pick ups on certain days?
I am in the same boat as you guys very slow on my first order ,gave them another chance and had to call and find out after 8 days what happened. No contact or explanation . A simple e-mail would have made me happy . When you are as big as them shipping should be every day.:what::what:

Yeah same boat as you guys. Here in NC is takes almost 2 weeks to receive my orders from them between their slowness and the distance. Now I order from them only if I have no other choice or I'm not in a hurry. It's too bad because they have an awesome selection.

I've ordered parts from Bailey's and Chainsawr at the same time and recieved the parts from Chainsawr when Bailey's are still trying to sort out the shipping (all parts in stock).

Shipping cost with Chainsawr at a 1/4 of the cost.

My last order didn't ship for almost 10 days, if I remember right. Then it took over two weeks to get here. A loop of chain that had to be spun showed up 5 weeks after I placed the order.

I know I'm in canada but that's crazy. Baileys is a great place, but they need to do something about the shipping for sure. That last order cost me almost $50 to ship. I have almost as much stuff ready to order from Northwood saw and the shipping is only $20.:dizzy:

I would buy probably twice as much as I do if it was more reasonable.

Tomorrow will be 6 business days and still no shipping email. It has never taken this long before.

I hope Grande Dog is watching

I too like Bailey's and want to do more business with their awesome selection, but I'm not going to order anything I need quickly. As others have said - too long in the warehouse before shipping.

Agree, something's changed. In the past, it was 7 days, 8 tops, to MI. My last order was knocking on double that. I actually checked to make sure the payment was sent or that I didn't somehow screw up to make it take so long...

I like bailey's but their shipping is slow. If I don't pay extra for something other then ground it takes 2 weeks to get from cali to NY. :dizzy:

I just hold out to order as long as i can so the extra money for shipping is justified.

Back