Baileys order QUICK!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eichen323

eichen323

ArboristSite Operative
I ordered Monday afternoon standard shipping and have yet to see it. You may want to pay for an expedited shipping option.

Oh, and I'm in the southern twin cities

caleath

caleath

Cliff Leath
I had one take the better part of 12 days to get here. I had a long talk with someone ...I honestly cant remember who. They sure need to get on the ball on that shipping for sure.

I have managed to finally find other ways to get my stuff so I havent used them in a few months.

shelbythedog

shelbythedog

ArboristSite Operative
Two orders placed with Bailey's recently. One sat in the warehouse for three days, the other two, overall it was fairly slow service, IMHO. I also ordered a flywheel puller from Treatland in California on Thursday morning, paid for the cheapest shipping just like with Bailey's, it came in today's mail. Apparently all packages from California to Michigan don't take 8 days.....

ECsaws

ECsaws

ArboristSite Operative
+1. My last order was ''in the warehouse'' for 3 days. I figured out if I use USPS it knocks 2 days off the shipping time compared to UPS.

I found the same thing, use priority USPS I have it in 2-3 days.
it's that 3-4 days in the warehouse that upsets me:dizzy:. I like Baileys but they better get there shipping dept in gear, there are other suppliers out there.

eat a peach

eat a peach

ArboristSite Operative
Slow

maybe they mail pickup everyday but only get courier pick ups on certain days?
I am in the same boat as you guys very slow on my first order ,gave them another chance and had to call and find out after 8 days what happened. No contact or explanation . A simple e-mail would have made me happy . When you are as big as them shipping should be every day.:what::what:

rich636

rich636

ArboristSite Lurker
Yeah same boat as you guys. Here in NC is takes almost 2 weeks to receive my orders from them between their slowness and the distance. Now I order from them only if I have no other choice or I'm not in a hurry. It's too bad because they have an awesome selection.

DSS

Cowshot
My last order didn't ship for almost 10 days, if I remember right. Then it took over two weeks to get here. A loop of chain that had to be spun showed up 5 weeks after I placed the order.

I know I'm in canada but that's crazy. Baileys is a great place, but they need to do something about the shipping for sure. That last order cost me almost $50 to ship. I have almost as much stuff ready to order from Northwood saw and the shipping is only $20.:dizzy:

I would buy probably twice as much as I do if it was more reasonable.

dswensen

dswensen

ArboristSite Guru
I hope Grande Dog is watching

I too like Bailey's and want to do more business with their awesome selection, but I'm not going to order anything I need quickly. As others have said - too long in the warehouse before shipping.

cpr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Agree, something's changed. In the past, it was 7 days, 8 tops, to MI. My last order was knocking on double that. I actually checked to make sure the payment was sent or that I didn't somehow screw up to make it take so long...

Latest posts