bars for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawn Masters

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I need some cash FAST, so I'm selling a few 16" .325 pitch bars with a small mount pattern, probably good for a husky 346XP. One is a SACHS DOLMAR branded bar, .058 ga, and never been used. the other is .063 ga and rather well used looking. if you want one or both, jut let me know and we can make a deal.

The sachs bar has the numbers 411 407 600

man if you need some cash fast go door to door and find a tree job ... i was once in vegas and had 1.40$$ so i put gas in my vw van and saw can and drove door to door looking for a palm tree to prune many slammed doors later i got my tree ...loaded all the palm fronds in the van all doors open and roped fronds on top as well took them out to red rock camp ground and had a big freaking fire enjoying my 40 $$ in cash and some beer and canned food ....awww the good ole days

Darkstar, I'd do that, but NOBODY in my area needs trees trimmed, that I know of. besides, I'm not climbing up the tree to do it, I dont know enough about that aspect of this line of work.

oldsaw-addict said:
How's $20 sound to you? including shipping.

I am not sure if you are aware of it but USPS Air Parcel post on 3lbs is $24.50. The ground is $22.00. That is a 3lb package going to Sweden.

Bill

I was kinda aware of this, thanks for letting me know though Bill. I could have done worse and tried shipping a Mall 7G to sweden, THAT would cost an arm and leg to ship.

Got 3 more that need to go. all are hardnose, .063 ga bars for a large homelite or Mac mount saw.

First one is a 12" hardtip with minor surface rust and in good shape.
Second is a nice 16" with no obvious rust on it from what I can tell, in great shape.
Last is an 18" bar, has surface rust, which I will clean off and make presentable if so desired.

I'm asking $25+ actual shipping to your door.

Just a side note, while cleaning the 18" bar up some, I noticed the oiler hole is drilled for a geardrive saw, but can be modified for a direct drive if you've got the means to do so.

Last edited:
I'll have the bars shipped as soon as humanly possible. should be some time tomorrow afternoon, possibly Wed. you're a very fair person I might add.

Going out tomorrow morning. I'll get you the tracking numbers as soon as I have them.

Sorry I forgot to let you know earlier.

Back